Snarky Brides
Options

Wedding Gift!

My best friend's wedding is near and i would like to take her with her fiance to a place that would bring for her lots iof wonderful moments to memorize lifelong. What about Bridal Show? I just thought if that is the place, then she can attend the bridal contest as well as go through tons of wedding collection there. 

Re: Wedding Gift!

• Options
    Reported.

PS- Vendor, that's a really sucky gift.
  • Options
    B2Z728B2Z728 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited April 2013
    Seems like a terrible gift to me, Vendor. This post is against The Knot's terms of service. I hope that you are banned soon. 

ETA: You've been reported to KnotIrene and KnotJackie. 

Other knotties - hitting the report button will eventually remove the post (after 3 reports), but will then make it harder for the poster to be banned. It's best to report the poster directly to the mod or to a "Knot God". 
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Just curious, what was the gift?
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    KnotIreneKnotIrene admin
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2013
    Sorry, but someone hit the report button and I can't find her to ban her right now.  But I'll find a way--don't worry!  Next time please let vendor posts stay there since that's the easiest way for me to ban her.  Just PM me the link.  Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards