Ohio-Northeast
Options

Rustic/outdoors/barn wedding and ceremony. HELP!

I need a plave to have my wedding and ceremony. i would love a place that is beautiful outside and a barn for inside. i want to have a rustic wedding. i still havent found a place and my wedding is september 21, 2013. i dont have a big bugdet so its been hard. Please let me know

Re: Rustic/outdoors/barn wedding and ceremony. HELP!

• Options
    check out conrad botzum farmstead in akron, although i don't recall how booked they were when I visited in august. 

maffitt meadows in bazetta is a pavillion (not a barn) but has beautiful grounds and I think is very budget friendly.

meadow ridge events- never been, but know ppl who used them
  • Options
    ElcaBElcaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    How much are you looking to spend on venue alone? I have a list of more than 50 places from my own research in and around NEO, mostly near Akron/Cleveland. I could always send it to you if you want. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-northeast_rusticoutdoorsbarn-wedding-and-ceremony-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:111Discussion:6c7cf2f9-3fe1-4fb4-a445-0765517de1c1Post:7f4fa24f-a3be-423a-bfb2-52abd9041e95">Re: Rustic/outdoors/barn wedding and ceremony. HELP!</a>:
    [QUOTE]How much are you looking to spend on venue alone? I have a list of more than 50 places from my own research in and around NEO, mostly near Akron/Cleveland. I could always send it to you if you want. 
    Posted by ClaireyBee[/QUOTE]

I would love that list! I am struggling to find an outdoor venue in NE Ohio that allows alcohol. I won't have a very rowdy bunch, but we would like some adult beverages. :)
  • Options
    I would love a copy of your list as well, if you would be so kind! I am looking for an outdoor rustic/barn wedding that allows alcohol as well. :)
  • Options
    ElcaBElcaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Here you go, ladies. Not all of these are barns or in NEO, but they all have a "barn feel" and are within about two hours of us. I think 95% of them allow alcohol as that is a must for us, but I didn't weed out the ones that don't. I hope you can benefit from my many, MANY hours of research! (There's a lot more to it, but these are just the venues.) Aside from the private barn owned by Doug & Lorrie, you should be able to Google all of these for more information. Good luck!

Benham's Grove
    Berkshire Hills Banquet & Meeting Center
    Black Star Farms
    Boyert's Greenhouse & Farm
    Brookmere Winery
    Brookside Farm
    Camp Mary Orton
    Camp Wise
    Christian Klay Winery
    Conrad Botzum Farm
    Crago Farms
    Crossing Vineyards & Winery
    Crown Point Ecology Center
    Crystal Brook Farm
    Cuyahoga County Fair
    Dewey Cannon
    Doug and Lorri Wolfe's barn, westervillewedding2012@yahoo.com
    Everal Barn and Homestead
    Glades Pike Winery
    Goodyear Barn
    Hale Farm
    Happy Days Lodge
    Harmonist Barn
    Hauser Estates 
    Hiram House Camp
    Hoover Hall
    Mon Ami Winery
    Niederman Family Farm
    Patterson's Fruit Farm
    Quail Hollow Resort
    Quailcrest Farm
    Rose Bank
    Silver Run Vineyard
    The Barn at the Backwoods
    The Barn at the Meadows
    The Columbia Ballroom
    The Heritage Barn
    The Mohican Grand Barn
    The Orchard House at Mapleside Farms
    The Willow Tree
    Vermillion on the Lake
    White Star Farms
    Wildwood
    Wolcott Orchards
    Lorain County Fairgrounds
    Family Life Center
    Yankee Lake Ballroom

• Options
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-northeast_rusticoutdoorsbarn-wedding-and-ceremony-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:111Discussion:6c7cf2f9-3fe1-4fb4-a445-0765517de1c1Post:7f4fa24f-a3be-423a-bfb2-52abd9041e95">Re: Rustic/outdoors/barn wedding and ceremony. HELP!</a>:
    [QUOTE]How much are you looking to spend on venue alone? I have a list of more than 50 places from my own research in and around NEO, mostly near Akron/Cleveland. I could always send it to you if you want. 
    Posted by ClaireyBee[/QUOTE]
    yes can you post it please
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards