Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Need recs on eyelash extensions

Hi ladies, I am considering getting eyelash extensions but trying to figure out if it's really worth it.  One of my favorite bloggers gets them, and they look amazing, but I'm worried that you won't be able to see the difference on me, or that they won't last.  I already have long, thick lashes, but I would like to enhance that.  Anyone have experiene getting them?  How long do they last and what did you do to extend their wear?

Re: Need recs on eyelash extensions

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_need-recs-on-eyelash-extensions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:358Discussion:514f9ae3-9194-4c85-9bd7-811f49258001Post:bb0dd271-da22-42ba-8aca-00b7c7dc817a">Need recs on eyelash extensions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies, I am considering getting eyelash extensions but trying to figure out if it's really worth it.  One of my favorite bloggers gets them, and they look amazing, but I'm worried that you won't be able to see the difference on me, or that they won't last.  I already have long, thick lashes, but I would like to enhance that.  Anyone have experiene getting them?  How long do they last and what did you do to extend their wear?
    Posted by rb1734a[/QUOTE]

I personally am going with the falsies--full set for drama.  You have to be careful with eyelash extensions as they are woven in and sometimes may call your own eyelashes to fall out I believe.  Plus, what if they are really uncomfortable? You are stuck with them a while.  Everyone is different but I'd give it some thought.  Falsies work just as well for the day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards