New York-Hudson Valley

Cost at Torne Valley Vineyards

Does anyone know the approximate cost for a ceremony and reception at Torne Valley Vineyards in the Hudson Valley???

Thanks. We don't want to visit and fall in love with it if it is out of the budget.

Re: Cost at Torne Valley Vineyards

• Does anyone know the approximate cost for a ceremony and reception at Torne Valley Vineyards in the Hudson Valley???

Thanks. We don't want to visit and fall in love with it if it is out of the budget.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_cost-at-torne-valley-vineyards?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:81b585b5-f32d-4e91-bb30-bd7bee63817fPost:9be08dc4-5e47-4383-8ea4-2c9d79cf9702">Cost at Torne Valley Vineyards</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know the approximate cost for a ceremony and reception at Torne Valley Vineyards in the Hudson Valley??? Thanks. We don't want to visit and fall in love with it if it is out of the budget.
    Posted by mumrofthebride[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;background-color:#ffffff;">My Fiance and I are also looking at Torne Valley Vineyards for wedding. I emailed David Weber and I got a reception price list. They have prices starting from $65/pp (Sundays only) to $150/pp. All include tables, chairs, lines, on-site advior, wedding cake, etc. The ceremony fee depends on which package you choose. We're looking at a Saturday summer wedding next year and the venue cost is $5,000. I imagne it will be cheaper for an off season or weekday wedding. :)</span></div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards