New Jersey
Options

Transporation...to steer clear or awesome?!

Can people share their yay's and nay's of wedding transporation?

Re: Transporation...to steer clear or awesome?!

• Options
    We used Santos for a Bentley and stretch limo... they were great.  We worked with Bayonne Yellow Cab for the shuttle to go from the hotel to the venue and vice versa for the reception.  Also great.  Both were on time and clean.  The drivers were nice and professional.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Danaro. YAY!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_transporationto-steer-clear-or-awesome?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:d34bee4b-93a7-4274-8c81-ba06ae36fa73Post:2abf7e12-f5aa-409e-90e3-c5e434a5ef96">Re: Transporation...to steer clear or awesome?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Danaro. YAY!
    Posted by michelle221[/QUOTE]

I second this! Our Rolls Royce Phantom & Cadillac Escalade were through Danaro. They were great... my driver even helped fix my dress before I walked down the aisle. I highly recommend them!

Reception transportation - shuttles provided by Woodcliff Lake Hilton. They were "ok" - they only let us have two pick ups & drop offs... wish they would have done more especially with the amount of rooms we booked. The shuttles were clean though.
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ditto Santos. We got 22 passenger limo bus and on the day of they upgraded us to the 28. I highly recommend them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards