New Jersey - South

Nail Salon Help

I am getting married May 24 in the Westampton/Mt. Holly area. I want to find a nice clean nail salon for me and my bridesmaids to get Mani pedis the day before. Does anyone have recommendations? I live too far away to go test it out, but my mom who lives a out 30 minutes away was going to check some out this weekend. Thanks for the help!

Re: Nail Salon Help

• Might be a bit farther than your willing to travel but Bernards Salon in Cherry Hill is very nice and also a smaller nail place in Haddonfield that I go to on my lunch sometimes - Pro Nails on Kings Highway.  The ladies at both places are very nice, but you will be paying Salon prices at Bernards.
  • Thanks for the suggestions, but cherry hill and haddonfield are probably farther than I want to go. I'd also like to not do a hair salon as most only have a few chairs compared to nail places. There will be 5 of us total. I'd be willing to look into spots in mt laurel close to 295 though!
  • You can try Tranquility Salon & Spa in Hainesport (right near Mt. Holly)..they can be a little pricey but overall they do a nice job. The staff is awesome there!

Also, Phoenix Salon & Spa in Mt Laurel does a really nice job...however they have been so busy lately because they ran a groupon deal so they are booked for WEEKS. You may want to call before attempting them!
  • World Spa & Nails in Moorestown is my go-to.  Regular mani is $12-ish and it is a great one!  It will last me at least 5-6 days before the polish chips start.  They also do shellac manis but I think it's around $20-25.  There are at least 6 or 7 pedi chairs.  Plenty of mani stations.

They are on the same side of 38 as the Moorestown Mall in the shopping center where the Hallmark/Dunkin Donuts is.  So it's right off of that 295 exit to get to the mall.
  • Thanks for the help ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards