May 2013 Weddings
Options

Where are you going for your honeymoon?

2»

Re: Where are you going for your honeymoon?

• Options
    We are going to Excellence Playa Mujeres in Mexico for 7 days! Planning our honeymoon was the first thing I did when I got engaged, and the part I'm excited about the most!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Moorea and Bora Bora.  I cannot wait!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    12 days in Barbados! We are both working crazy long hours right now because we both work full time and have started our own business. We're both stressed out right now from work and I can wait to have that nice long time to sit on a beach and relax together after the wedding!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    We are going to Seattle for 4 nights and then taking the Amtrak to Portland for 3 nights. We are really excited to see some beautiful scenery, drink lots of coffee/beer, and eat good food :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hawaii is a wedding destination that first comes to the mind of most engaged couples. That is because there are many beautiful places to select from can in this spectacular island. You and your groom can enjoy the tropical weather of the place while making the best moment on the beach or in a beautiful garden.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_where-are-you-going-for-your-honeymoon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:5b4742cc-2d7d-4960-97c0-c28ff07f4821Post:c3b3ef1f-9378-426a-9bf4-4497ed4bcae9">Re: Where are you going for your honeymoon?</a>:
    [QUOTE]9 days in Negril, Jamaica :) Couples Swept Away... can't wait!!!!!
    Posted by jfox113[/QUOTE]

Totally unrelated but I notice your signature photo looks exactly like my e-ring. Where did you find a matching wedding band? I'm struggling to find one that matches up to the center diamond without a big gap.
  • Options
    Punta Cana!
  • Options
    Punta Cana!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards