Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Brasa catering + other good checks!

2 words. Uh. Mazing!

We signed our contract with them this week and are so excited for our wedding guests to eat phenomenal food.

If you've never tried Brasa (South American food meets Southern cooking + good moral and ethical decisions about local and sustainable foods = YAY!), head to either Mpls or St Paul location with an empty stomach and be prepared for a meaty delicious meal! My big concern was what to do about the vegetarians, because their menu is really meat focused,  but they have enough incredible sides that its not even important. Meat eaters and vegetarians alike will be well fed.

My dress maker finally has my patterns in hand, so hopefully she will get started on that soon! She has two patterns that shes using as a starting base, and then sort of "freestyling" to make the dress. I am very anxious to see what it will become!

My FI also got our STDs designed this week, but I ordered the wrong paper, so we will have to print them next weekend. I am super excited about them, they are adorable. Our plan is to get them in the mail by Valentines day!

I am on the other hand a little bit sad, because I now feel like all the fun decisions are made, and its now just a matter of boring details like figuring out how many tables we need to order and that doesn't sound interesting at all. Oh well...

My Married Lady Bio
FOR SALE ITEMS Wedding Countdown Ticker

I got married on Friday the 13th!

Re: Brasa catering + other good checks!

• edited December 2011
    I LOVE Brasa. So yummy. You are right about the side dishes. I'm a vegetarian, but I always leave full and satisfied. Mmm, now I'm hungry.
  • edited December 2011
    I second the "mmmmm" on Brasa. I had no idea they cater - yum! What a fun idea.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How was the Brasa catering experience?  Just wondering because I love the restaurant but have not found any reviews online about their catering services.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards