Indiana-Indianapolis

Has anyone used Cheap Indiana DJ?

I have a limited budget I'm working with, I found Cheap Indiana DJ and they have extremely reasonable prices. I'm wondering if they are legit. Has anyone used them?

Re: Has anyone used Cheap Indiana DJ?

• edited March 2013
    While we have not used them, FI and I have been to too many weddings where the couple tried to go cheap on the DJ and it showed. One thing we've learned is that the DJ is an important part of the reception and it seems like most of the professional companies start around $650 for a saturday.
    This company cheap Indiana DJ, looks like they have low prices, but by the time you add on all the extras they charge for. The price ends up being almost the same as other companies. It seems like this company wants to charge for everything that other companies automatically include. I would be very careful about booking a company that charges such a low price. You will get what you pay for.
    Just my $0.02.

• We have looked at about 12 different DJ's most of them didn't bother to call us. The only company that did call us was Midwest Sound. When we met them at their office one of the things they told us is that nobody sticks around at a reception because the cake is pretty or the centerpieces are nice, which makes a lot of sense. I have had friends who blew their budget on silly stuff like chair covers and then went cheap on the DJ to find that everyone left because the guy was too overbearing or playing too much of the modern pop/ hip-hop. I looked at cheap indiana DJ's website, and after seeing it (and laughing), I have to say I am soooo glad we booked with Midwest Sound. I will happily pay them a couple more bucks for the peace of mind they offer.

• Thank you ladies! I appreciate the feedback. It was just as I suspected. I might look at Midwest Sound. Thanks Misselsa!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards