October 2013 Weddings

Hi, I'm new!

Screen Name: I thinks it's AmeshaT?? I am sure this is somewhere in front of my face and I am failing to see it...
Significant Other's Age: 28
What You Do: Premium Services for a professional sports team
What SO Does: Works in radiology for Veterans Affairs
State of Relationship: Engaged
How Long You've Been Together: 3 years
How You Met: This question deserves it's own discussion board! 
Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): October 11, 2013 (yes, it's a Friday! Saved us tons of dough.)
Real Babies: None
Fur Babies: A 4 year old cat named Miley, 3 year old Shib Inu, and a 4 month old Rottweiller
Loves: When I come home that 4 month rotty hasn't left me a welcome home surpreise in her crate! 
Hates: When I get a double surprise from the 4 month old rotty! 
Pet Peeves: When I have to tell my FI to do something more than one time; I fantasize about strangling him :)  
Hobbies/Activities: Drinking wine, reading, drinking wine, and planning my nuptials while trying not to strangle my FI
Favorite Thing About Your SO: He usually gives me what I want
Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: It takes to long for him to give me what I want!
Describe Your Personality: Extremely non-chalant about most things. I tend to get bratty from time to time, however this is not my fault. I blame it on my parents. I shouldn't be held responsible for the fact that they only had one kid! 
Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): I would say 5-6, my fiance would give me a 20 ;)
I've Been On TK Since: Oct 2012
How You Came to Be On TK: I joined soon after I got engaged
How I like my potatoes: On a plate.... 
Favorite book/author:I will read anytihng from Sophie Kinsella (Condessions of a Shopaholic) Her sarcasm is outstanding
Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I like to dip my french fries in milkshakes/ice cream when I eat at fast food joints. This maybe considered weird rather than interesting. Oh well, to each, it's own.

Re: Hi, I'm new!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards