Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Double Decker Bus Tour First Weekend in June?

I need your opinions...will it be too hot to do an evening double decker strip tour the first weekend in June? If so, Do you have any suggestions for an alternative? Does Earth Limos or any other company allow you to bring your own alcohol?

Thanks,

Jen

Re: Double Decker Bus Tour First Weekend in June?

• Options
    Elite transportation has the awesome f650 limousines they quote 180 an hour for the mega limos approx 30ppl. And you can take your own drinks onboard.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_double-decker-bus-tour-first-weekend-in-june?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:fc4720d3-e085-4c2c-8817-54971ed999f5Post:c17801de-4d3e-4dad-b92d-a75e6b53da75">Re:Double Decker Bus Tour First Weekend in June?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Elite transportation has the awesome f650 limousines they quote 180 an hour for the mega limos approx 30ppl. And you can take your own drinks onboard.
    Posted by missmo14[/QUOTE]

<div>Hmmm...I checked out the website and I'm not sure if you can actually look out the windows. It's a pretty awesome ride, but I want my guests to be able to see the strip.</div>
  • Options
    I think DDB might be okay if you wait until the sun goes down. Maybe around 8 or so. That way it will probably cool off a tad. And depending on how many guests you have, many can sit on the top and the breeze will cool them off also.
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards