Florida-South Florida

Venue Directions Help

How did you ladies go about getting directions to your venue to include in your invites? Did you trust mapquest/google maps?  Our guests are coming from ALL OVER Dade and Broward, so I really don't want to give them somehting that would get them lost. Help please!! 
The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Venue Directions Help

• d2vad2va member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_venue-directions-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:d5a4a192-4985-4c9f-88e3-9706035f33f7Post:012abf22-6430-4189-b161-b90ca1341c4c">Venue Directions Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]How did you ladies go about getting directions to your venue to include in your invites? Did you trust mapquest/google maps?  Our guests are coming from ALL OVER Dade and Broward, so I really don't want to give them somehting that would get them lost. Help please!! 
    Posted by Dannitra01[/QUOTE]

<div>Usually the venue can give you printed directions where you can make copies.</div><div>
    </div><div>What I would do is do a test run and see if the directions are good!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards