New Jersey

Need hwlp finding a dress in 4 months

I'm trying to help my sister find a dress... All the shops she's called in NJ need 8 months in advance, but she only has 4 months until her wedding, any suggestions where she can go?  Thank you!!!

Re: Need hwlp finding a dress in 4 months

• it would be great if there was a place somewhere from Toms River to Central NJ so she wouldn't have to drive too far :)
  • David's Bridal has dresses that you can buy off the rack and simpler dresses that won't take that long to come in.  
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Her best bet would probably be David's or getting purchasing a sample.  Also check Nordstrom's bridal, both in store and online. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I went to the David's Bridal in Freehold 1 year out from my wedding and wound up picking a dress that I left with that day.  Just tell them you need to have it that day and I'm sure they can work with you.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • As others have mentioned, David's Bridal should have a quick turnaround time.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Keep your eye open for sample sales.  Castle Couture in Malboro and Sassy Chic in Red Bank have them frequently.  You can buy the dress that day, and then just need to get alterations taken care of ASAP.  
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • Call the local stores and ask how many samples they have in stock... I was able to find two samples that I had a hard time choosing between and I didnt even need a sample gown. Most places have sample dresses for purchase if you ask. They keep them in the back (for the most part) and take them out as a last resort.... I was so picky and having the hardest time finding a dress that at the end of every single one of my appointments they ended up bringing out at least 1 sample dress. One was an absolutely gorgeous paloma blanca dress that was normally over 3,000 and was on sale for 1,200.

I was able to find my dress by calling every store within a 100 mile radius to ask for specific dress and eventually found it as a sample, which wasnt my priority. \

You will definitely find a sample, just call ahead to a few stores and make it very clear that you are only looking for a sample gown.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards