Plus-Sized

Bridal Shower/Rehearsal Dinner Dress- size 18

I can't seem to find ANYTHING!

I don't want to pay $100 for a dress for the bridal shower...
My wedding gown is Ivory and Champaign and I'm looking for maybe something to match? Or even like a basic sundress or floral print would be wonderful!

My problem is my BUTT, its huge, so for a dress to fit well it has to fall to my knees. a lot of dresses for summer are super short and would show quite a bit of my bottom :P

I need help. Again: I'm a size 18 or 20 and need a dress. Any ideas? I've looked at Macy's, JC Penney's... I also don't want something black or a super dark color in any way.

Thanks so much!

Re: Bridal Shower/Rehearsal Dinner Dress- size 18

• I was at Lane Bryant today, and they had some really cute sundresses. :)
  • I bought two of these dresses at Kohls a couple weeks ago, and LOVE them! They are extremely flattering. I'm the same size as you, minus having a large butt, unfortunately, I don't have much of one. But I think this would work for you. I bought them in the 1X and they fit perfectly. 

• Kimberly's dress from Koh's is perfect.
  • Dress Barn Woman has some cute summery dresses that aren't too short. I've also had luck with Forever21+ online and Torrid. All those places have coupons and/or sales. Good luck!
  • Old Navy has several white sundresses available in store up to 2XL and online in larger plus sizes.  I wear a 16 and bought a cute strapless white dress (XL) and my booty is definately not small and it fits great.  Sometimes Old Navy dresses fit like potato sacks and othertimes they are great, so it's hit and miss, but they have several options out there in white and ivory right now, and most dresses are under $40.  I just bought mine last week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards