Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

David's Bridal truffle brown

Has anyone had any problems with DB BM dresses in the color "truffle" photographing purple? I really like that color, but I don't want them to be purple in pictures, so I may have to go with a different color as our scheme is dark brown, green and ivory.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: David's Bridal truffle brown

• Options
    Hmmm, good question. Those are my colors too! I have no idea about photos but I know the color samples at DB look purple. The dresses themselves look chocolate brown though.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    thanks girls!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think it depends on the light. I wore a floor length DB dress in truffle and yes it totally looked purple in some of the photos even though in person it looks brown. I was really suprised at what a purpleish brown it was.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_davids-bridal-truffle-brown?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:f90d3ce5-feed-4dd0-b398-70a3e02d075fPost:39e51ce5-84cc-40c5-b507-c96e41843151">Re: David's Bridal truffle brown</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think it depends on the light. I wore a floor length DB dress in truffle and yes it totally looked purple in some of the photos even though in person it looks brown. I was really suprised at what a purpleish brown it was.
    Posted by cofkel[/QUOTE]

<div>Do you have any pics of you in the dress?</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just picked up my BM dresses and they look super purple. I wanted a dark brown and now I am freaking out! Does anyone have any pictures?
    Im afraid that exchanging for the "Cocoa" color will throw everything off.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards