New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Anyone use Lady Gray Bridal Salon in Beacon NY?

Just wanted to know if anyone had any reviews?
Photobucket invite1

Re: Anyone use Lady Gray Bridal Salon in Beacon NY?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello, I LOVED going to Lady Gray. The women who works there, Tina, took one look at me, and never asked me my size (14). I was with my mother who is a size 4!!!! So I am very weight conscious. EVERY dress she picked for me was so stunning. I had a great experience. However...... her prices were way over my budget so I didn't purchase my dress from her! :(
    December 2011 siggy challenge- Furbabies Photobucket
  • Options
    Loved Loved Loved them!!!!!  Cannot say enough good things about them.  The only negative thing that happened there was that one of my bridesmaids claims she was treated poorly there, but she is just a negative nelly, everyone else was thrilled with everything!  She even rush ordered a dress for my best friend because 5 months after she had her fitting she ended up pregnant!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I have used Lady Gray Bridal and they are wonderful. Tina the owner is patient and treats you more like family than a customer. She takes the time to get to know your needs and helps you find exactly what your looking for. I purchased a wedding gown as well as three formal gowns and she has done an amazing job with the alterations. Tina is kind, understanding, and always helpful. I left there feeling happy and satisfied with all my gowns.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards