New Jersey

Rehearsal Dinner near Bridgewater, NJ

Any suggestions for a rehearsal dinner near Bridgewater? We're not looking for anything too fancy, but not an Applebees or anything like that either. Around 30 people or so.

Re: Rehearsal Dinner near Bridgewater, NJ

• Did you check out Chimney Rock Inn?  One of my favorite places to go when I was living down that way.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi!

I second Chimney Rock has great food - very reasonable prices - and they have huuuuge private rooms! my friend threw her husband's surprise 30th birthday there - it was really laid back and nothing fancy at all. They have great thin crust pizza :)

Also - check out Stage House - its also in the area - they have private rooms - and different types of packages from sandiwich to hot buffet to order from menu - I belive it was $23 + for the food

I also know Maggiano's right by Bridgewater Mall has really nice private rooms but they prices start at $40+ for the food

Hope this helps!
    Anniversary

Vacation
  • We had a friend's bridal shower at Maggiano's and they did a really nice job.  Just keep in mind it's family style, so as long as you have a group that doesn't mind sharing, you'll have a good experience.  They had a private room we were able to use.
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • We are having ours at Delicious Heights. It is up Rt 206, maybe 5-10 min from the Bridgewater Mall. It is technically in Bedminster. It is casual but nice at the same time. We go there regularly for dinner and drinks anyway- definitely check it out! 
  • 3rd nomination for Chimney Rock!
  • Thank you for all the recommendations!! I'll look at the menus for all of them...I love the Stage House in Scotch Plains, I didn't even know there was one down there
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards