Favors
Options

Chocolate Covered Oreos

I've decided on making chocolate covered oreos for my favors. I'd like for them to be the ones with the wedding tux and wedding dress. Does anyone know how to make them?? 

Re: Chocolate Covered Oreos

• Options
    itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    Google "DIY Bride and Groom Chocolate Covered Oreos" (There's a blog that explains how to do it, and a few YouTube videos)

I definitely wouldn't have the patience (or artistic skill) to do that...so good luck!
  • Options
    Yum.  Can I come to your wedding?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_chocolate-covered-oreos-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:187cdcab-87eb-47ef-8aa9-251a5da50209Post:a6e9f975-fbf0-40fd-9a69-0cac45617c9b">Chocolate Covered Oreos</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've decided on making chocolate covered oreos for my favors. I'd like for them to be the ones with the wedding tux and wedding dress. Does anyone know how to make them?? 
    Posted by keverhart123[/QUOTE]

I have no idea, but that sounds a-ma-zing!  Good luck! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Google it, or pinterest it. You'll find a ton of help with photos.

The chocolate will allow you to do these in advance a little bit, but make sure to keep your finished products in a big airtight container just the same.

In my in depth analysis of favors that I did, Chocolate Covered Oreos were a huge favorite that was memorable. You will be a hit.
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards