Arizona-Phoenix

Inexpensive Venues/ Reception Halls in the Phoenix Area?

Hello, My name is Laura and I need help finding an inexpensive but not "cheap looking" venue or reception hall in the Phoenix area. I'm getting married at my church on 15th Ave & Glendale Ave. So I was hoping to find a place nearby. Can anyone recommend me a place that's ranges from 1,000-3,000 dollars? And also allows outside catering and my own vendors. I'm a DIY and I'm trying to save money. Mostly because I want to splurge a little on my dress instead of getting a venue that is extravagant and wearing a super cheap dress. Sorry for the long post, any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Re: Inexpensive Venues/ Reception Halls in the Phoenix Area?

• Do you want to serve alcohol at your wedding? If not, then The Red Mountain Multi-gen center is actually really nice but they don't allow alcohol....

I would check out finestweddingsites.com

My wedding venue is at The Sheraton Tempe on 52nd and Broadway, they don't allow your own catering or alcohol but they waive the rental fee with 2500 in food cost and they waive the bartender fee when 250 in alcohol is bought plus you get a free night stay there... anyway, check out the website, thats how I found the Sheraton and from fellow Phoenix knotties! :)
    Anniversary
  • Thank you so much for the website I will definitely check it out
  • The Legacy Ballroom is gorgeous and inexpensive.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Embassy suites has some great packages...also look into city buildings in your town. There are some hidden gems that are owned by the city that they rent out cheap to residents
  • Definitely check out Brilliant Bridal for your dress if you haven't bought it yet!!  You can splurge on getting a top end designer gown there while saving a ton of money!  Everything is highly discounted there.  I got my Maggie there and everywhere else it was like $1800, but I got it for $700 at Brilliant Bridal!  I ended up having my wedding at the park in Fountain Hills which was BEAUTIFUL and CHEAP!!!  The fountain goes off for 15 minutes every hour on the hour.

Christina
  • I'm getting married at Pinnacle Vista Villa located off the I-17 and Happy Valley (35th ave and Pinnacle Vista), it is 25 min away from your location. You get the venue all day and at night it lights up beautifully. The website is pinnaclevistavilla.com but you get more and better pics on facebook. The venue is inexpensive and you can set up payment plans.
  • For a 50thBirthday Party
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards