Christian Weddings

Prayer Request

Hey y'all!

I have a prayer request. My fiance's grandfather remarried after the death of his grandmother. He has been remarried for three or four years now,  his new wife has been in poor health for quite some time, with really bad COPD. She was admitted to the hospital over the weekend and asked to be removed from life support. She is now DNR (do not resuscitate). When we went to visit her today, she was unconscious the while time. Later, when FI's mom visited, she was delusional. It's looking like this may be the end. Please keep her in your prayers, that if it is the end she goes peacefully and that if not she fully recovers.

Also, please pray for FI's grandfather. If she dies, this will be the second time he's widowed. He was very emotional today when we saw him. He also has a habit of becoming so focused on taking care of others that he does not take care of himself. Before we visited, he had not taken any of his medicines in a day and a half. Please keep him in your prayers, that God will keep an eye out in him and that he'll let us know when he needs us. Thanks in advance.
Anniversary

Re: Prayer Request

• Oh man. Sorry to hear this. You guys are definitely in my prayers!

• Praying for you & your family.
  • sorry to hear this, praying
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry.  I'll be praying.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

•  

Father of goodness and love, hear our prayers for the sick members of our community and for all who are in need. Amid mental and physical suffering may they find consolation in your healing presence. Show your mercy as you close wounds, cure illness, make broken bodies whole and free downcast spirits. May these special people find lasting health and deliverance, and so join us in thanking you for all your gifts.We also ask that you give comfort to those who care for the ill and the dying.Bring them peace that only you can give us. We ask this through the Lord Jesus who healed those who believed. Amen.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • saro2109saro2109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited March 2013
    Your whole family is in my prayers D:
    "Anyone can wear a white gown, but only a bride can wear a veil". ~Randy Fenoli Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards