July 2013 Weddings
Options

Eek - Boudior on Tuesday!

Holy crud, that came fast!!! I made the appointment 2 months ago and set a goal to lose weight for it, so I feel confident! I've lost a sold 10 pounds (whoop whoop!) and can almost see my ab-muscles! I was hoping for a little more definition, but I'll take it! I've completely altered my diet - no junk AT ALL! Naturally, my FH decided to modify his eating habits also, and lost 15 pounds....and he doesn't work out! Here I am, busting my butt with spin, body pump, etc....gotta love it!

Anyways, I'm nervous about Tuesday! I keep looking up tips online...I pretty much know all the generic ones by heart. Has anyone else here done boudior for their FH? Anyone planning to? Heard any good advice? Perhaps a shot or two before hand?? Haha...

Re: Eek - Boudior on Tuesday!

• Options
    Ah! Mine are NEXT Monday! I still am not entirely sure where they are being taken, but I am super excited. I know when the day comes closer I will just be nervous! Haha.

Good luck!!
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    July 2013 Knotties March Siggy Challenge - Accessories!
  • Options
    I want to do one soo bad! they are just too expensive though /= 

Goodluck!!
  • Options

Good Luck! Let us know how it goes! Mine is next month so starting this week I'm stepping up my exercising!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_eek-boudior-on-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:e34a094c-7fd6-4bc8-9f54-2abf57e4dda8Post:86da181a-7914-4122-bb01-64ae70e08da5">Re: Eek - Boudior on Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ah! Mine are NEXT Monday! I still am not entirely sure where they are being taken, but I am super excited. I know when the day comes closer I will just be nervous! Haha. Good luck!!
    Posted by jymdrw[/QUOTE]

Just had to tell you I LOVE peonies!! My wedding is too far into July for them to be available though :(.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• Options
    kls33145kls33145 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited April 2013
    LADIESSSSS - what an experience!!!!!!!

I was so damn nervous.......but the experience itself was unlike anything I've ever done. I highly highly recommend it!!!! It wasn't uncomfortable AT ALL and the photographer was just amazing. My sister was with me and I was more worried about how she felt than how I was feeling. I didn't want her to feel awkward but she ended up helping and making it so much fun! She had brought her notes to study (after her boards, she's officially a doctor!!!) but couldn't help but give her input and advice....she's the best! :)

I got my hair and makeup done at the studio....I didn't look in the mirror until it was all done....the artists did SUCH an amazing job!!! I couldn't believe how unbelievable my hair and makeup looked! 

If anyone is getting them done and wants advice or anything, let me know!!! I'm now a huge advocate for doing this. You feel so amazing, no matter how insecure you are. And I'm insanely insecure!!!!!! 

Caaaan't wait for the pictures.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards