Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Bachelorette Party Ideas??

Hi Ladies,

I am trying to plan my bachelorette party in PIttsburgh for the last weekend in April.  Besides going to the south side, I'm not sure what else to do.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what we can do and where we can stay for a great day and night in Pittsburgh?

Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas??

• Options
    i recently went to latitude 40 in robinson and that could be a really fun place to go! they have a bowling alley, a comedy club, a restaurant, an arcade gaming area! and lots of party rooms for a private dinner spot!
  • Options
    If you're looking for a vegas-club like feel in Pittsburgh, consider Perle instead of the South Side. Champagne bar in Market Square. 

If you're looking for somwhere to start the night that's kind of "very different", Tender in Lawrenceville will be open by then (unique cocktails). 

You could also consider staying at Mansions on Fifth. We stayed there for a girls' night a couple of weekends ago and it was great. We got massages in , which is also something nice to consider. 

Tell me more about how you envision your bachelorette, and I may expand this list ;) 
  • Options
    Have you considered having a spa day with the girls instead of a night out ...
  • Options
    If you do station square and the bars at night there, call ahead, they will waive the cover fee for all girls attending the b. party provided you give them enough advanced notice.  This is great since you can go to several bars within the same building. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_bachelorette-party-ideas-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:6cf4a3a0-975c-4edc-84d8-e33ff9ce83a4Post:d493831a-f723-4379-92fb-e5529f78f364">Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you considered having a spa day with the girls instead of a night out ...
    Posted by MizLizz[/QUOTE]

<div>I have considered that.  I also considered going for pedicures or something before we go to dinner.  Can you recommend some good day spas in the area?</div>
  • Options
    https://pinterest.com/photoboothpgh/bachelor-bachelorette-party/      a lot of great ideas here.   and pintreset is a great placd to start.
  • Options
    Going along with the spa day, my boss owns a great airbrush tanning salon in Fox Chapel, that goes mobile.  They bring the mobile airbrush and pop up tent with them and host "Bachelorette Bronzing Parties" at any location! It seriously is amazing and fun! The system they use is heated and it's the system that Jennifer Lopez promotes, so it's the best of the best.  And I do believe that if you have 6 or more people at the party, the bride gets airbrushed for FREE. My friend got married last fall and hosted one, and we had so much fun we had champagne and appetizers and we all got a nice tan right before the wedding. If you have any questions the number is 412.406.7799
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://pittsburgh.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_bachelorette-party-ideas-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:6cf4a3a0-975c-4edc-84d8-e33ff9ce83a4Post:2611bf4a-6803-45c1-8e35-2b912f94ca20">Bachelorette Party Ideas??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ladies, I am trying to plan my bachelorette party in PIttsburgh for the last weekend in April.  Besides going to the south side, I'm not sure what else to do.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what we can do and where we can stay for a great day and night in Pittsburgh?
    Posted by Cupcake0629[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi! I am Catie Matteo. I do marketing and Promotions for Diesel Club Lounge in the Southside. I know that you said you did not want to do the SS, but I have some really great offers for you. We have valet parking, so that will not be an issue for the girls. We have a great happy hour special from 9-11 on Fridays and Saturdays which includes 1/2 price drinks and free cover. Along with that, after taking advantage of the happy hour prices, we can get you and your guests a great deal on bottle service so you do not have to worry about stumbling around the Southside. This gives you access to our VIP areas & everything the club has to offer. Please let me know if you are interested! 412-407-7196</div><div>Hope to see you soon, Catie.</div>
  • Options
    Diesel Club Lounge in the Southside offers complimentary bottle service, valet (so no parking headaches), along with gift cards and other giveaways for you and your girls! Send me a text message if you are interested in these great offers! PS Skybar (a pool we are building above Diesel Club Lounge) will be finished this month, so that is another great party idea! Take care girls & congrats!Kiss
    Catie
    catie@dieselpgh.com
    412-407-7196
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards