New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Photojournalist Wedding Photographer

Hi,
Anyone have recos on wedding photographers with a photojournalistic style?  I really like Ricky Restiano but find him to be too pricey.  I'd like to stay within the 2K range.
thanks!

Re: Photojournalist Wedding Photographer

• Options
    Try Christopher Studio's in Pearl River

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_photojournalist-wedding-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:683a2edb-ee99-457d-b05c-9839a2af71cbPost:54acef01-3817-4f78-b704-0bbac9c98400">Photojournalist Wedding Photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, Anyone have recos on wedding photographers with a photojournalistic style?  I really like Ricky Restiano but find him to be too pricey.  I'd like to stay within the 2K range. thanks!
    Posted by smitten77[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Hi! I am a wedding photographer and prefer shooting more journalistic than posed : if you are still looking for a photographer please visit my portfolio www.joannepio.com
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_photojournalist-wedding-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:683a2edb-ee99-457d-b05c-9839a2af71cbPost:54acef01-3817-4f78-b704-0bbac9c98400">Photojournalist Wedding Photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, Anyone have recos on wedding photographers with a photojournalistic style?  I really like Ricky Restiano but find him to be too pricey.  I'd like to stay within the 2K range. thanks!
    Posted by smitten77[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>try christine studios they are based out of rockland county.</div>
  • Options
    I'm using Mitch Wojnarowicz... his work is amazing but he's a little pricey.

I also looked at Kimberly Coccagnia. If I remember correctly she has an all inclusive package that is about $2800... I'm not entirely sure about that price though.

I would the Wedding Photojournalist Association to be a great resource. You can search for photographers in your area and it gives you a ballpark idea of what their pricing is. Their website is www.wpja.com

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    2K is going to be hard.  Angela Cappetta is great and worth every penny.
  • Options
    Thank you so much for this resourceful site!!   I was able to reach out to a few of my favorites ... thanks again!
  • Options
    Try www.lovecameraaction.com. They are doing my wedding and do super cool work! They also do a digital video album where they send a videographer out with the photography team and then design a video album and put it on a DVD! Their photos are amazing and I was a bridesmaid in several of their weddings and they are really fun! Good luck!
  • Options
    I'm a wedding photographer, and my style is mostly photojournalist. I can almost garauntee I can do it for under $2,000. Feel free to look at some of my work at facebook.com/laurenevansphotography or email me directly- lauren@laurenevansphoto.com
  • Options
    CHeck out red sweatshirt photography. theredsweatshirt.com they shoot photojournalism, and are very good.
    Just Married Photo
  • Options
    Where will your wedding be? My fiance is a Hudson Valley based wedding photographer. He shoots in a photojournalistic style and is competitively priced. I wish I could hire him for my own wedding next year, but I don't think that would work so well! Smile

You can view his work at: www.peterdemuth.com

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards