Ohio-Cleveland

Winery/Vineyard Venue

FI and I are hoping for a vineyard/winery venue for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.  We are inviting 100 guests and most wineries that we have looked at cannot accomodate that many guests. Any suggestions? Thanks ladies!

Re: Winery/Vineyard Venue

• Check out Gervasi Vineyard, http://www.gervasivineyard.com/  

It looks like a beautiful venue but once we decided on needing a downtown location I didn't look into it any further.  Best of luck and Happy Planning! 

• Mon Ami is Port Clinton
  • Not sure if they can accomodate size, but I know Debonne in Madison and Grand River Winery also in Madison will host weddings. Here is a link to a website that will give you a list of all the wineries in the different areas of Ohio. Hopefully this will help you find one that will be able to accomodate the size you need. Good luck!

http://ohiowines.org/12_trails.shtml

When you find the area of Ohio you are interested in click on "Trail Map & Brochure" and you'll get a nice booklet with the name, address and phone numbers along with a map of where they are in that area. Also in each Brochure is a list of things to do in the area and places to stay overnight too.

• Check out Thorncreek Winery. 

It looks gorgeous and can definitely accomodate 100 guests!

• My fiance and I chose Gervasi Vineyard in Canton and have been very, very pleased so far with the level of service and contact we've received from our wedding planner. They book fast and have a few different planners, but we've worked with Deb - she's experienced, helpful and prompt. we actually booked site unseen and it was the smartest move we made, thank goodness!
    Have you been there? Go for lunch or dinner and I think you'll love it!

Admittedly, things do get a bit pricey ($24/pp for full-bar, though it's by consumption (worse if you have big drinkers, a plus if you don't!), plus tax, service... and that doesn't touch food or the facility fee), but at 100 guests (same # for us!), the value for the money and each guest seems overall so good to me, especially if you want that outdoorsy feel without having to worry about renting a tent and all that stuff. 

Message me if you want more info... happy hunting!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards