Louisiana-New Orleans

Flowers??

Hey girls - has anyone had any success stories with flowers in New Orleans?  I've talked with a couple flower shops, but they are SOOO slow getting back to me.  They have all said my date (Oct 3) is available, but I'm not doing anything elaborate for the flowers (around or under $1k).  Any help would be much appreciated!

Heather

Re: Flowers??

• Im using Flowers by Janice in Harahan. She is very creative in her work. Don't know if she is available for Oct, but its worth a shot. And she is not that expensive.
  • Is that anywhere close to New Orleans?  I will definitely look her up!  I'm getting married on a Thursday, so I haven't had a lot of problems with date availability!  Thanks for the suggestion!
  • We used Crystal Vase in Metarie. We had a small and pretty easy order, I think like 600 for bouts, bouquets, corsages, ceremony arrangements, sweetheart table and guest book arrangements, as well as a cake topper.
  • I used Christina O'Malley-Beagle for my wedding last week. We only ordered bouquets (7 including mine), corsages (6), and loose rose petals (ordered for two baskets). No bouts because we opted for pocket squares instead. My bouquet and all of the bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful. If I had to think about the amount of loose petals we got it would be about a gallon Ziplock bag full. My bouquet was very full and had large open white roses, smaller open pink roses, Queen Anne's lace, and heather. The bridesmaids' bouquets had the same flowers except the pink roses were exchanged for alstro (to cut the cost a little). Everything was beautiful. In all with delivery fee and tax it cost me approx. $900. I think it was a little over priced (but I'm not an expert.) I did love my flowers though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards