Florida-South Florida
Options

Affordable Bridesmaid dresses?

Anyone know where I can find affordable, yet pretty bridesmaid dresses? 
I have 3 bridesmaids and my maid of honor, and I don't want them to spend a lot of money on their dresses... which brings me to another thing, how do I ask my 2 cousins (they're two of my bridesmaids) if they know they're paying for their dress? :| lol I don't want it to be super awkward, but my maid of honor has already told me she wants to spend less than $100, and my other bridesmaid said less than $200 (HALLELUJAH!), so how can i ask them???
We're in the Broward/Dade area, so any suggestions are greatly appreciated♥

Re: Affordable Bridesmaid dresses?

• Options
    Well if you asked girls to be bridesmaids its pretty standard for them to buy there own dresses, I dont think you have to tell them or ask them if they are paying, unless they are young, but anyone who is over 18 should know they have to buy there dress, unless your Bill Gates daughter and have money to buy there dresses. I would just ask them what there budget is for purchasing a dress, this way you can kill two birds with one stone, by asking there budget would one help you find a dress, and two put the word to them that "hey you have to buy you own dress". I also need to find dresses, I got my wedding dress at davids so my girls get 20 dollars off there dresses, which is helpful, but i'm not overly thrilled with davids dresses. if you find anything let us know. GL
  • Options
    like slgirl my girls are getting their dresses at Davids bridal since they are getting the $20 off but I heard that target has bridesmaid dresses if you look on line 

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_affordable-bridesmaid-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:85ba762c-1db2-46e5-815f-41529d50f20aPost:ddecb077-3aea-416e-88a6-a74e83aa2462">Affordable Bridesmaid dresses?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone know where I can find affordable, yet pretty bridesmaid dresses?  I have 3 bridesmaids and my maid of honor, and I don't want them to spend a lot of money on their dresses... which brings me to another thing, how do I ask my 2 cousins (they're two of my bridesmaids) if they know they're paying for their dress? :| lol I don't want it to be super awkward, but my maid of honor has already told me she wants to spend less than $100, and my other bridesmaid said less than $200 (HALLELUJAH!), so how can i ask them??? We're in the Broward/Dade area, so any suggestions are greatly appreciated♥
    Posted by ohlittleheart[/QUOTE]

I know a former bride who had her BMs' dresses were purchased at JcPenney's! They were wayyyyy under $100 and they were pretty. Also, check out Camille La Vie in Sawgrass mall and the brand Forever Yours.
  • Options
    I got the save $20 off bridesmaid dresses too. Does anyone know if that's off one dress or each one of them or 20 off the total?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards