Destination Weddings Discussions

Happy Saturday!

Hey Ladies!!

How is everyone's day going?  I had a nice semi-relaxing day at home.  Woke up early courtesy of the toddler in the apt upstairs running around.  We talked to them in the past regarding the "loud noises" coming from their apt before 7am and for several months they kept it under control.  But this past week it's been happening.  Of course it really isn't a big deal on weekdays when we have work, but yesterday on my day of and on the weekends, it is VERY annoying!  Other than that, waking up early wasn't too bad since I got to finish reading my book ("The Great Gatsby"), got to help my sister with her income tax return, did laundry and cooked a nice early dinner!

I am now going to spend the rest of my evening reading The Hunger Games (the next book I have decided to buy on my new kindle!)  According to my friend's reviews, I guess I'll be isolated from society until I finish the Trilogy, lol!!

Hope you all are having a nice day!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Happy Saturday!

• My firend and I finished assembling and addressing my AHR invites. What a releif to have those done. I had my wedding band customized and went to pick it up today. It turned out gorgeous! Hopefully the nightmares about my ring will stop now. Tomorrow I have my hair trial. So excited!

Have a good weekend ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ^^ Two weeks until you are in Negril!!!!  Girl, I hope you have as much fun and we did.  Can't wait to hear about it!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_happy-saturday-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:fca3d208-9f01-4e8d-9258-b6223ee70480Post:3ce51dcb-9df3-4dc2-a074-c1f3e1316b44">Re: Happy Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]^^ Two weeks until you are in Negril!!!!  Girl, I hope you have as much fun and we did.  Can't wait to hear about it!!!
    Posted by Julyet06[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Thanks! Never been to Negril, so I'm super excited! 

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards