Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Cookware confusion -- dont' laugh :)

We are working on registering for cookware. And I am so confused!! So many decisions to make!!! If you could offer me some advice it would be greatly apprecaitely -- don't laugh, I really have zero cooking experience!!!

1. We have decided on Calphalon Contemporary nonstick - comes with 2 skillets, a stock pot, a dutch oven, sautee pan and 2 sauce pans. Any additional add ons we should consider? Total beginner cooks remember!
2. Being that we chose nonstick and they cannot go in the oven, should I also get a cast iron dutch oven? Also, what exactly is the dutch oven and why does everyone love it so much?! I think I am confused because I have a pot called a dutch oven that comes with our pot set and I thought a dutch oven was a casserole dish ....
3. Speaking on cast iron -- why do people get cast iron pieces in addition to stainless or nonstick sets?? Which pieces should I consider getting in cast iron and why?
4. I am considered a roasting pan. But, there is no lid on the ones I have seen. My mom's roaster that she cooks our turkey and what not in is aluminum (I think) and has a lid. Am I missing something?

Thank you times a million!!!!! And okay, you can laugh a little. This is pathetic. 

Re: Cookware confusion -- dont' laugh :)

• Options
    1. One thing that we purchased in addition to what came with our set was a huge, heavy duty skillet.  We use it a lot when we are looking large amounts of things, like if we make fajitas and are cooking the chicken, peppers, and onions all together.  
    2. I have never used a dutch oven other than when I am camping, so I'm not much help there.
    3. I have no cast iron pieces, other than for camping, so I'm also not much help.  Honestly, I've never been cooking anything in my kitchen and thought, "I wish I had a cast iron dutch oven instead of this non-stick cookware."
    4. Our roasting pan doesn't have a lid.  But I know that my mom's does.  Maybe they used to make them with lids and it isn't as common anymore?

• Options
    Like PP said, definitely a heavy duty skillet.  Ours probably gets more use than any other pan in our kitchen. I think a stainless skillet is helpful too because that can go in the oven, and really, they aren't that much harder to clean.

I have a cast iron skillet and an enamel cast iron dutch oven. I also registered for an received a cast iron grill pan.  I use the dutch oven all of the time for things like sauces or chili. Occasionally, I'll use it in the oven. I have a dutch oven that came with our stainless set, but to me, it's just a large pot use it mainly for cooking pasta and prefer the cast iron dutch oven because things don't stick as easily to it. Also, I didn't think this far ahead when registering, but its something I wish someone told me. Our landlord recently replaced our electric coil top stove with a ceramic cook top. I won't be able to use the cast iron skillet or the grill pan i received until we move and can finally get a gas stovetop. Because cast iron is so heavy, it can break the glass top. I didn't think that one through ahead of time.

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    1. Calphalon contemporary non-stick is a nice non-stick set.  FI and I prefer cooking on triply stainless steel instead of non-stick for 4 major reasons - 

First, triply stainless is more sensitive to heat.  So it heats up faster, cools faster, etc. than nonstick.  That gives you better control over your cooking.  

Second, you only really need nonstick skillets in a couple sizes  for things like eggs and pancakes.  Everything else can be cooked in stainless.  We are wary of teflon - once you scratch the non-stick layer you really should throw the pan out because you might be eating the coating.  FI and I use Ikea non-stick skillets for eggs and pancakes and replace them every 18 months or so.  They are not a huge investment (maybe $10-$20) and are basically disposable once we scratch them.  Stainless does not make most foods stick as long as you use them correctly - heat the pan first, then add a little oil and go.  Our pans heat in 2-3 minutes.  So we limit our use of non-stick to things like eggs that really will stick on most anything.

Third, stainless can sear meat and non-stick can't.  

Fourth and absolutely most important - we are lazy and like to run our pots and pans through the dishwasher.  You can't put non-stick in the dishwasher.  I run ours once or twice a week with no problems.  

The stainless steel version of calphalon contemporary is tri-ply, which is what you want to look for in stainless.  It means there is a layer of aluminum in between two layers of stainless steel (aluminum is an excellent heat conductor and stainless steel is not), and this aluminum layer runs the entire length of the pan.  All that said, for a nonstick line calphalon contemporary is excellent.  You just might not get as many years of use out of it as you would out of stainless.

2. Stainless pots and pans CAN go in the oven, and FI and I use this feature a lot when we need things to cook faster.  We also are going to buy a dutch oven after the wedding (we have a le creuset outlet near us) because really nice dutch oven make stews, pot roasts, etc. that are incredible.  The meat completely falls apart.  It's the low and slow method that crock pots sort of emulate, but dutch ovens have much better heat distribution that crock pots.  If you like pot roasts and stews I think a nice dutch oven should be on your list.

3. I've never had a need for cast iron.  The only people I know who have cast iron skillets use them to cook traditional cornbread and that's it.  I don't like traditional cornbread.  Retread has cast iron and loves it - I just personally wouldn't want to keep up with the seasoning you have to do.  Most cast iron dutch ovens are enameled so there's no seasoning involved like there is with cast iron skillets.

4. In theory, roasting pans with lids should make your turkeys cook faster.  Practically, they don't brown as well unless they are exposed to heat in your oven directly.  FI and I talked about a roaster and finally decided to skip.  We would use it probably twice a year, and they are huge things to store.  Last year for Thanksgiving I bought a 2-pack disposable aluminum turkey roaster from the dollar store and used that.  It worked just fine, the turkey browned beautifully, and the bonus was that we could put all the turkey bones, etc. in it after the turkey was carved and throw the entire thing away at the end of the night.  No clearn up.  FI and I may invest in a nice roaster once we have a house and more space, but for us it's a twice-a-year item that just isn't worth the hassle of storage and clean up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We bought the cast iron set from Calphalon and really, it works as well as any non-stick set we've ever had. That aside, we have the same pieces you registered for - the only additional piece we have is a wok, but if you're new to cooking you don't need this just yet. I second Retread's suggestion of Pyrex - I pretty much don't cook in anything else in the oven. They have some good sets at Target if you're registered there (I'm sure other places sell them too) and they come with plastic lids so you can throw them in the fridge for leftovers, too. Plus, when entertaining, they make good neutral serving dishes if you need more than what you typically have.

Other good kitchen newbie things:
    A digital meat thermometer with an alarm for when your meat is at the desired temp.
    Rice Cooker/Vegetable Steamer
    Crock Pot (programable for time/temp)
    Food Processor
    Stand Mixer
    Immersion Blender
    Measuring Cups
    Measuring Spoons
    Spice Rack
    Silicon tongs, whisks, utensils, etc so you don't scratch your pans
    Mixing Bowls
    Muffin Pans
    Cake Pans
    Mandoline
    Grater
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We have no "non-stick" anything in our kitchen.  When we make eggs we use the cast iron skillet and when we make pancakes we use the cast iron griddle on our stove.  Cast Iron is non stick and will last forever.  But ditto everything hoffse said about stainless.
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • Options
    This is all great info. Thank you a ton!!!
  • Options
    1. I highly recommend the Calphalon Unison Sear grill pan. It's awesome for doing indoor grilling, and makes the best bacon I've ever had! It has a Sear layer on it which does exactly what is says - it sears whatever you are cooking on it.

2. We have a cast iron dutch oven that my IL's gave us, and I think we've used it once. I prefer my slow cooker. I also don't make large amounts of sauce from scratch so I personally don't see the need for one. It's a personal prefernce thing.

3. I have one cast iron skillet to use in the oven. I mainly use it when I cook steak. H doesn't use it at all - he likes to cook steak on the grill. :)

4. The roasting pan we have does not have a lid. We do a 25lb turkey every year, and I don't think we could get a roasting pan with a lid big enough to fit a big turkey and be able to fit in our oven! I've never had an issue with it not having a lid.

All of your choices are going to depend on your cooking style, and if you are beginner cooks, then I think non stick will work out great for you. I personally hate stainless steel pans because I'm an impatient cook and tend to burn things when using stainless. I also have always hand washed my pans, so having to hand wash non stick pans isn't a big deal to me (although the set I have is dishwasher safe, I still hand wash it). Also, they've come a long way with non stick pans - both Calphalon Contemporary and Unison non stick pans have lifetime warrenties, so as long as you take care of them and don't use metal utensils in them, they can last just as long as stainless.

I know I'm always the one jumping in to defend non stick, but it's just because I love my pans so much. :)
  • Options
    lyndausvilyndausvi mod
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2013
    We use All-Clad stainless with cooper bottoms.  We use the skillets most of all.  Just last night we seared pork tenderloin on the stove then just threw the skillet in the oven to finish it off.    Then steamed the green beans in another skillet.    

We do have a small omelet size T-Fal skillet we use when making eggs.  I've owned it long before I met DH.  It's our only non-stick pan.    With stainless you do not have to worry about if you are using metal utensils.  Which is nice.   

We own a dutch oven, but never use it.  We just don't cook stocks and roasts like that.  If we do we just use the crock-pot.  DH uses dutch ovens at work all the time.

We don't have a large roasting pan either.  But again, we just don't cook anything that big.   Most of the meats we cook are small enought to sear in a large skillet and then finish roasting in the oven in the same pan.  I have cooked a 10lb turkey before.  I just used a small roasting pan that came with our toaster oven.   Worked just fine.

We do not have a cast iron pan either.  Although my parents to and it's great.  I hope it will be willed to me because it was my grandmother's.     Nice to have, but it's not something we miss either. 

We live in an apartment and really do not have a lot of room.   Our go to stuff include 

A good set of knives.  I can not say this enough. If you can't afford a whole set, buy a chef's knife first.  Then the pearing knife.  Then work up from there.  Very important.

1 sautee pan
    Sm, med and large skillets
    Sm and Med sauce pots
    cookie sheet
    small roasting pan.
    Crock pot
    pryrex clear glass dishes with lids (in different sizes).  They go in oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge.  They don't stain.  We use them all the time (I'm not a fan of plastic storage containers)
    whisk
    large spoons
    spatulas
    grater or microplane (we use the microplane more often)
    strainer or colander

We have more stuff, but we do not use them often.  Mostly they collect dust. 

Have fun.

eta- 2 more things:

you can't have too many cutting boards.  And tongs are a stable. I use them every day.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    lovesclimbinglovesclimbing member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited March 2013
    I use cast iron and love it. If you season it regularly and keep it coated with oil, it's almost as nonstick as a nonstick. Also, nonstick gets scraped up so quickly. My mom, before switching to cast iron, had to replace her nonstick about once a year. Cast iron is pretty much bullet proof. It can crack though. My cousin or I cracked her's when we were roommates. Still not sure how that happened. Also, you CAN use them on a glass cooktop. My mom has done it for three or four years now and has had no problems. You just have to be gentle and not drop them on the cooktop.
  • Options
    Everyone else gave great answers about cookware--but only a few mentioned knives!!!  I have a Cutco set that my mom bought me my senior year in college (let's see, that was 2005, so they are 8 years old at this point) and they are still going strong.  I sharpen them once in a while, but they really are the best knives I've ever had.  I also have an expensive Wustoff (I think) large knife that I think was $80 or so on it's own, and it's fine, but the Cutco ones really are my faves.

I have a few Calphalon copper pots that I love since they heat up so fast--I also have two non-stick calphalon pans that kind of suck (they ARE old though, and it's time to get new ones). Don't spend much money on non-stick stuff since they don't last forever.  I love my stainless steel stock pot, and I have a number of Le Creuset dishes (my mom is always getting me smaller ones, and when she asked me what I wanted this year for Christmas, I said "the big one, like you have.")  I love Le Creuset because it lasts forever (as does cast iron).

My last kitchen items I love are my KitchenAid stand mixer that we got from FI's mom-it was in her basement, never opened, and she was about to sell it to a co-worked for $100!  So needless to say, I sent FI over there with $100 in hand to get that (even though I think she wouldn't take money for it).  And I love my Vitamix.  It was a splurge purchase, FI really wanted it, so I bought it for him telling him "you'd better be eating smoothies breakfast, lunch, and dinner."  That thing will go forever--my mom has had hers for like, 18 years or something crazy.  I had a $120 kitchen aid one that broke after 5 years or so, so the extra money is worth it in my opinion.
  • Options
    jsurmacyjsurmacy member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2013
    This is so hard because I really do not what I will use and not use, or what I will like to cook with or what I will hate to cook with since I NEVER COOK!!! I plan to cook though now that I have my own home and a reason to cook -- so  I want the "right" stuff. I am just going to take some suggestions and I can always add things as time goes on and I develop my own preferences. 

I will def. pass on a roaster for now. I did not even consider storage. We do not have anywhere to put that. Throw away pans sound llike a much better choice for the 1-2x a year I will need to roast a large turkey or something. 

I think I am going to stick with the non-stick pans, though I am weary after reading. It seems like you all really prefer your stainless. I do not want all cast iron, they are just too heavy. I am scared of stainless, ahhhh. My mom has nonstick and the little cooking I have done has been in those. Same with fiance. Does anyone like nonstick?!!!

I think I will get a cast iron dutch oven too and perhaps a skillet. I am hoping if I like the cast iron I can add different sizes at some point. Any suggestions for the best size dutch oven to get if I will only have one (or does dutch oven only have one size :/ ?)

Thank you all again, this is great! 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_cookware-confusion-dont-laugh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:5706cd24-a417-48f5-9c87-7470f18e96b6Post:ce607d1c-7972-4331-8e6b-8da18d3de48b">Re: Cookware confusion -- dont' laugh :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is so hard because I really do not what I will use and not use, or what I will like to cook with or what I will hate to cook with since I NEVER COOK!!! I plan to cook though now that I have my own home and a reason to cook -- so  I want the "right" stuff. I am just going to take some suggestions and I can always add things as time goes on and I develop my own preferences.  I will def. pass on a roaster for now. I did not even consider storage. We do not have anywhere to put that. Throw away pans sound llike a much better choice for the 1-2x a year I will need to roast a large turkey or something.  I think I am going to stick with the non-stick pans, though I am weary after reading. It seems like you all really prefer your stainless. I do not want all cast iron, they are just too heavy. I am scared of stainless, ahhhh. My mom has nonstick and the little cooking I have done has been in those. Same with fiance. Does anyone like nonstick?!!! I think I will get a cast iron dutch oven too and perhaps a skillet. I am hoping if I like the cast iron I can add different sizes at some point. Any suggestions for the best size dutch oven to get if I will only have one (or does dutch oven only have one size :/ ?) Thank you all again, this is great! 
    Posted by jsurmacy[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Plenty of people use non-stick and love it.  For me it really comes down to whether you want to commit to washing them by hand and being careful about what utensils you use.  If the answer to both of those questions is yes, then non-stick is probably what you should buy as a new cook.  We just like throwing them in the dishwasher, and we don't want to worry about the utensils we buy.  Like I said stainless doesn't stick if you heat the pan first, and add oil before cooking.  I don't really understand why impatient cooks avoid stainless, because it actually cooks a lot faster than non-stick because it is so sensitive to heat.  That said, non-stick is less scary for new cooks, so if you are willing to handwash, go for it.</div><div>
    </div><div>As for dutch oven sizes, a 5 qt (or so) is probably the "standard" size, and if you only buy one that is the size I would recommend.  A 5 qt can hold a roast that feeds 4-6 people with stock and veggies around it.  FI and I will eventually have a large one and small one, but we will probably start with the small one because we have space issues in our apartment.  Since we plan to eventually get two, we will likely do 3 1/2 qt for small jobs and 6 3/4 qt for large jobs (we entertain).  But if we were to only buy one, we would do the 5 qt.  </div><div>
    </div><div>Le creuset probably makes the nicest dutch ovens out there, but they are $$$.  That said, I have seen many people register for and receive their 5 qt LC dutch oven.  It's a "big ticket" item on most registries in my circle, on par with the KA stand mixer (if you didn't register for one of these, add it - they are amazing).  We did not register for our dutch oven because we live down the street from a le creuset outlet that routinely sells these items for 50-60% off.  We just couldn't justify asking our guests to spend that kind of money when we can buy them for (relatively) cheap every day.  You might want to see if you have a LC outlet near you.</div><div>
    </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Just checked and we do have a LC outlet less than an hour away!! I would have had no idea -- thanks! I think I will buy some things from there depending on prices. 
  • Options
    emeejeeayenemeejeeayen member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited March 2013
    When I was first learning how to cook, I used nonstick. It's just easier to use when you're starting out. My grandma bought me a whole nonstick Rachael Ray set that I loved... for about 2.5 years. After that, donezo. When it was time to buy another set, FI got a full stainless steel set for me, but I'm finding that 2 years later, it seems like it's starting to go as well because it wasn't the best quality. For this reason, we're registering for All Clad. My mom and aunt swear by All Clad, and they've had the same cookware my entire life - probably longer - and it still looks good as new, cooks food evenly, etc. 

If you want to have a versatile cast iron option, check out the Le Cruset... braisers? they're wide but have short sides so you could use them on the stove, or you could use them to roast in the oven. My mom loves to make soup in huge Le Cruset dutch ovens, but I find them cumbersome to clean and move around the kitchen. 

I cannot say how important a QUALITY set of sheet pans/cookie sheets has been for me. One of the industrial ones that don't randomly bend in the middle of cooking. I use them when I want to roast asparagus or make french fries, so they're not just for cookies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker whatshouldwecallweddings.tumblr.com
  • Options
    I wish people would stop saying that non-stick pans don't last. Sure, the cheapie ones won't last long, but if you take care of your good quality non-stick pans, they *can* last just as long as stainless. Just because you might not want to hand wash them and make them last doesn't mean that someone else won't. My dad has 2 non-stick pans that he's had for a really long time and they both are in great condition because he hand washes all his pans. I also prefer wood or plastic utensils even with stainless pans because I can't stand the sound of metal on metal. Also, consdiering a lot of the non-stick pans these days have a lifetime warranty on them, so if something were to happen you can get them replaced.

As far as being impatient, in my experience trying to heat up a stainless pan quickly and cook food quickly in them leads to everything being burnt. I also prefer to cook without oil and butter as much as possible, which is another reason I love my non-stick. And while I'm not a great cook, my husband is, and he prefers non-stick as well. So it's not just for new cooks. :)

And ditto Retread on the throw away roaster issue. I would also stay away from the super cheap $20 ones you can get at BBB, as the handles fall off very easily. Onieda makes one for $40 that is really nice and sturdy.
  • Options
    Just chiming in - my family has used throw away roasters 2-3 times a year for 26 years (at least) and they have never had a problem.  You lift it out like you lift out anything else... I chuckled at the towel image because that's silly.  You don't have to support them from the bottom, and we cook 15-20 lb birds...  I personally don't roast anything more than twice a year, and it's not worth the space for me.  For people who use it more than that, they may be worth the investment.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_cookware-confusion-dont-laugh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:5706cd24-a417-48f5-9c87-7470f18e96b6Post:1abbbcd7-ef1f-4efd-aefb-14be90fbbb74">Re: Cookware confusion -- dont' laugh :)</a>:
    [QUOTE] <strong>As far as being impatient, in my experience trying to heat up a stainless pan quickly and cook food quickly in them leads to everything being burnt.</strong> I also prefer to cook without oil and butter as much as possible, which is another reason I love my non-stick. And while I'm not a great cook, my husband is, and he prefers non-stick as well. So it's not just for new cooks. :) And ditto Retread on the throw away roaster issue. I would also stay away from the super cheap $20 ones you can get at BBB, as the handles fall off very easily. Onieda makes one for $40 that is really nice and sturdy.
    Posted by Cackle6[/QUOTE]

<div>I have to laugh at that line.  It's clearly a user problem not pan problem.</div><div>
    </div><div>As you can see it's really preference thing.  My mom as a good set of non-stick,  I think Calphalon?  She loves them.   I still prefer my stainless over hers anyday.    I'm also married to a profession chef and stainless is all he uses.</div>

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_cookware-confusion-dont-laugh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:5706cd24-a417-48f5-9c87-7470f18e96b6Post:e594328b-5560-40ea-a1a9-4f4f726cffb2">Re: Cookware confusion -- dont' laugh :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cookware confusion -- dont' laugh :) : I have to laugh at that line.  It's clearly a user problem not pan problem. As you can see it's really preference thing.  My mom as a good set of non-stick,  I think Calphalon?  She loves them.   I still prefer my stainless over hers anyday.    I'm also married to a profession chef and stainless is all he uses.
    Posted by lyndausvi[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I wasn't saying anything was wrong with the pans, clearly I don't use the stainless pans correctly, which is why I have non-stick, beacuse with my cooking style, I would burn everything if they were stainless. I don't burn anything with my nonstick, and I'm a pretty good cook with it I'd like to think. :) </div><div>
    </div><div>My main point is to each their own, and to not knock non-stick just because you happen to prefer stainless. Your opinion is that stainless is better, mine is that non-stick is better. There is no right or wrong answer, but a lot of the posters on here tend to give the advice that stainless is above all, which I don't agree with. :)

</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_cookware-confusion-dont-laugh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:34Discussion:5706cd24-a417-48f5-9c87-7470f18e96b6Post:5cda6680-5cd1-4ce9-a13b-c7b47effab89">Re: Cookware confusion -- dont' laugh :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cookware confusion -- dont' laugh :) : I wasn't saying anything was wrong with the pans, clearly I don't use the stainless pans correctly, which is why I have non-stick, beacuse with my cooking style, I would burn everything if they were stainless. I don't burn anything with my nonstick, and I'm a pretty good cook with it I'd like to think. :)  <strong>My main point is to each their own, and to not knock non-stick just because you happen to prefer stainless.</strong> Your opinion is that stainless is better, mine is that non-stick is better. There is no right or wrong answer, but a lot of the posters on here tend to give the advice that stainless is above all, which I don't agree with. :)
    Posted by Cackle6[/QUOTE]

Actually, if you know how to cook, there is a better one and it is stainless.  You just admitted that you prefer non-stick because you are too impatient to cook food properly. 
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_cookware-confusion-dont-laugh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:5706cd24-a417-48f5-9c87-7470f18e96b6Post:c7c06811-0817-4494-bb0c-e87f42999aae">Re: Cookware confusion -- dont' laugh :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cookware confusion -- dont' laugh :) : Actually, if you know how to cook, there is a better one and it is stainless.  You just admitted that you prefer non-stick because you are too impatient to cook food properly. 
    Posted by GoodLuckBear14[/QUOTE]

<div>I disagree with you. This isn't an etiquette issue, there isn't a black and white answer. I know how to cook, and my food tastes good with less clean up. It's also healthier because I don't have to use much or any butter or oil. Am I a pro? No. But then again most of the population isn't. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards