New York-Long Island

LI (Hamptons Area) Wedding Planner / Coordinator

Hi All,

I'm looking for a someone to help me find decor vendors, help design the wedding and take care of everything the day of. I'm pretty good with finding all the other vendors but need someone to take everything I find/have and put it all together then make sure everything goes as planned the day of.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Michelle

Re: LI (Hamptons Area) Wedding Planner / Coordinator

• Where are you getting married?

I'm getting married in Quogue this summer.  A friend of mine just got married and reccomended her planner I met her and loved her.  She was also running some special when I met her so I booked with her.  Her name is Caitlin Russotti.  Her website is <a href="http://www.CaitlinRussotti.com" rel="nofollow">www.CaitlinRussotti.com</a>

HTH!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_li-hamptons-area-wedding-planner-coordinator?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:db8cf2e2-8c8c-4bf5-a6f9-203fda99ce7bPost:bdb55c21-0ddc-46c9-b680-fbcc79731ad5">LI (Hamptons Area) Wedding Planner / Coordinator</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi All, I'm looking for a someone to help me find decor vendors, help design the wedding and take care of everything the day of. I'm pretty good with finding all the other vendors but need someone to take everything I find/have and put it all together then make sure everything goes as planned the day of. Any suggestions? Thanks! Michelle
    Posted by MichelleMS4[/QUOTE]
  • i used marie at #1 Party People of LI.  jeannie the ass't is awesome!  also totally reasonable  $wise

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    201 Invited image 139 Attending image 20 Declined image 42 Are making me wait image
  • Thank you both! We're looking at a May 2014 wedding, so I have some time, but I want to get started as soon as possible!

Thanks again!
  • Sara Kate Events!!! Katie was amazing and planned everything for our wedding. Her event design was perfect for what we wanted and was 'us'. I highly recommend her! The website is: www.sarakateevents.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards