Massachusetts-Boston

Pros Photography

Has anyone gone with the Pros for photography? If so, was their job done well? I'm trying to stay within budget, but I want to make sure that I'm making tha right choice to go with them. I have decided to go with the photographer Bill Burke from the Pros. I need to know soon to sign the contract, if someone can respond back to me soon it'll be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Re: Pros Photography

• Please Help: Deadline TODAY
    Has anyone gone with the Pros for photography? If so, was their job done well? I'm trying to stay within budget, but I want to make sure that I'm making tha right choice to go with them. I have decided to go with the photographer Bill Burke from the Pros. I need to know soon to sign the contract, if someone can respond back to me soon it'll be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
  • I've only heard negative things about these chains.  I would recommend you go with an independent photographer.  It may be a little bit more, but would be well worth it.

Check out: http://www.imcreativephotography.com

She's pretty good with working with your budget and creating a package that suits your needs.  Her work is also pretty awesome.
  • **cantwait****cantwait** member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_pros-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:60af5399-4070-4b02-8b84-978134ba0d58Post:0deabdf2-6d56-46cc-91af-b1fa1873967a">Pros Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone gone with the Pros for photography? If so, was their job done well? I'm trying to stay within budget, but I want to make sure that I'm making tha right choice to go with them. I have decided to go with the photographer Bill Burke from the Pros. I need to know soon to sign the contract, if someone can respond back to me soon it'll be greatly appreciated. Thank You
    Posted by LoveYen85[/QUOTE]
     <div>They handled the photography for an event I was a part of...they were very professional and did a great job!</div>
  • You should check out Genevieve Bergeron Photography. I used her and I loved her. She had great prices and  it was all custom to us. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards