Colorado
Options

Cake,DJ and or Flowers in Estes

Anyone have good budget minded reccomedations for Estes Vendors?
THX!

Re: Cake,DJ and or Flowers in Estes

• Options
    For Flowers Kim and Company. She did a wonderful job and worked with my budget. I had ideas of what I wanted and some flowers were not in season and she came up with mutiple alternative ideas that fit the same concept so we could keep in my budget. People raved about my flowers and how beautiful the center pieces were. I got married at Della Terra and they asked if they could use my centerpieces for the breakfast tables for the next morning since we were spending our wedding night there.

My cake came from Schmidts in Loveland and I loved it but make sure you get Helen if you go with them I have heard bad things about other bakers and decorators there. 

My freind was our DJ so sorry cannot help you there.

Let me know if you need any other advice on vendors in Estes.
  • Options
    Try center stage dj. You can google them Darryl is doing my wedding this June and he is super organized!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado_cakedj-and-or-flowers-in-estes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:632Discussion:5b18de7d-e842-44e3-a0d8-23643c7b998bPost:143ac73e-6230-4d86-8f73-f6e77363c4fb">Re: Cake,DJ and or Flowers in Estes</a>:
    [QUOTE]For Flowers Kim and Company. She did a wonderful job and worked with my budget. I had ideas of what I wanted and some flowers were not in season and she came up with mutiple alternative ideas that fit the same concept so we could keep in my budget. People raved about my flowers and how beautiful the center pieces were. I got married at Della Terra and they asked if they could use my centerpieces for the breakfast tables for the next morning since we were spending our wedding night there. My cake came from Schmidts in Loveland and I loved it but make sure you get Helen if you go with them I have heard bad things about other bakers and decorators there.  My freind was our DJ so sorry cannot help you there. Let me know if you need any other advice on vendors in Estes.
    Posted by ErinW1912[/QUOTE]
     How about Make up and hair? I think I will do my own flowers and do a wholesale ship and then still wondering about cake and DJ- most DJs seem cheesey to me and I want 50's-70's music so not sure--<div>ThX for your help!</div>
  • Options
    For hair Jeanice at Patties-she is a local of Estes and does amazing hair and is wonderful to work with. I went for a trail and she made me feel so relaxed and comfortable. She helped me find the perfect style for my big day. We did like 6 different styles-I brought pics of things I liked and she explained the difference and how we could twick them to look a little different if I wanted.

Makeup I did Cassandra at Pink Lashes in Loveland. she travels and came to Estes for me for like $25 extra and really listened to what I wanted. on the day of my wedding I changed my mind and she went with it and I loved how i looked. She made me feel really conmfortable as well. I am not big into makeup so i was nervous about that part. I wanted to look natural but beautiful and she definently accomplished that. 

For both hair and makeup i went to multiple places but Jeanice and Cassandra are the only ones that actually listened to what I wanted
  • Options
    ErinW1912ErinW1912 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2013
    I did a cameo groomsmen cake from safeway and it turned out wonderful. I know they do wedding cakes as well. 
    There are bakeries in boulder and longmont that will deliver cakes as well
    Colorado rose Company
    das meyers
    blue moon

I do not know of anyone that does cakes in estes
  • Options
    Thanks all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards