Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Wedding Programs

I'm trying to find a place online that I can buy wedding programs with a blank inside and print them myself, but I haven't been able to find much. Does anyone have a good website that has a selection of wedding programs?

Re: Wedding Programs

• Options
    I just Googled "wedding programs" and sites that were coming up that I had heard of:
    Wedding Paper Divas
    Magnet Street
    Zazzle

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    Most of the online stores do their own printing. Have you tired going into stores with wedding items like Michaels or Jo Annes? They may have pre-printed wedding programs that are blank on the inside. I would also try Etsy. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    I believe I've seen them on Oriental Trading. Just do wedding programs on search in their website.
  • Options
    I bought mine for here but used it for a limited menu at our venue.
    http://invitationpaper.com/products.html
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_wedding-programs-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:10Discussion:f5c85e4f-c037-4c2b-88e3-235a6a08ec22Post:1ef210cd-f3fb-4d80-8e5b-39fa49d777a6">Re:Wedding Programs</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can create a wedding program in Word or Publisher or pretty much any equivalent of those programs.
    Posted by StageManager14[/QUOTE]

I did this.

You can run them off for super cheap @ Staples.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Michaels has some

June 1, 2013 - finally making it official!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_wedding-programs-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:f5c85e4f-c037-4c2b-88e3-235a6a08ec22Post:1ef210cd-f3fb-4d80-8e5b-39fa49d777a6">Re:Wedding Programs</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can create a wedding program in Word or Publisher or pretty much any equivalent of those programs.
    Posted by StageManager14[/QUOTE]

This what I'm in the process of doing, and will just print/cut them at home.  Etsy has nice designs as well.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I like the prices and selection on www.zazzle.com for DIY stationery (menus, programs, save the dates, printed canvas welcome bags, thank you cards, custom stamps, etc.)  You can upload your own grapics or logo.

They have programs based on themes such as seahorse or shells for a beach wedding, roses, lilies, or other florals....monograms etc.  The programs have templates with suggested content and wording.

It is easy to tie in one theme for all your printed materials, or you can mix it up....example:

I am doing 'Old Bay Seasoning' cans on postcards for a Baltimore, MD wedding Save-the-Date (because that's one thing Baltimore is famous for and because the design is so iconic.)

whereas -

I am doing a canvas printable bag with the skyline of Baltimore at night, for welcome bags, with a 'Welcome to Baltimore' "heart shape" our initials thing...it's about $7.50 per bag.

The other thing that is nice is you can select from many more fonts than what I have in my very basic microsoft word font menu. 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_wedding-programs-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:10Discussion:f5c85e4f-c037-4c2b-88e3-235a6a08ec22Post:fcc72cbf-858c-45e9-b195-3559a743e43f">Wedding Programs</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm trying to find a place online that I can buy wedding programs with a blank inside and print them myself, but I haven't been able to find much. Does anyone have a good website that has a selection of wedding programs?
    Posted by briana144[/QUOTE]

hi there

I am actually making my own wedding programs. I am using MS Word. I bought some really nice card stock and vellum paper  (which the clear paper that goes inside invitations/programs) and they i will put a ribbon through it to dress it up . I got the card stock from Staples
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards