Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

In need of a country love song

So I know the title sounds easy but...it's not. lol.  I am looking for an upbeat country love song as my processional.  I have 2 friends playing a guitar and singing together.  We already have the recessional  as when you say nothing at all by allison krauss and keith whitley.  It's a male/female couple who is playing and singing at all the important songs.  This is the last one I am having a hard time with.  Any help would be great!

Re: In need of a country love song

• ElcaBElcaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    All Your Life by The Band Perry (it's one of my favorites!), Inside Your Heaven, by Carrie Underwood, Bless the Broken Road, by Rascal Flatts, From This Moment, by Shania Twain (there's a duet version). 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_in-need-of-a-country-love-song?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:29Discussion:59e1436f-1e5d-4420-9c84-23fede0ca87ePost:269bad68-1348-4635-8962-addc6d79973f">In need of a country love song</a>:<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>george straight- i cross my heart</div><div>
    </div><div>
    [QUOTE]So I know the title sounds easy but...it's not. lol.  I am looking for an upbeat country love song as my processional.  I have 2 friends playing a guitar and singing together.  We already have the recessional  as when you say nothing at all by allison krauss and keith whitley.  It's a male/female couple who is playing and singing at all the important songs.  This is the last one I am having a hard time with.  Any help would be great!
    Posted by dlshaffer26[/QUOTE]

</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_in-need-of-a-country-love-song?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:29Discussion:59e1436f-1e5d-4420-9c84-23fede0ca87ePost:73190bff-1bbe-4ed5-b36c-2516ea1e671e">Re: In need of a country love song</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to In need of a country love song : george straight- i cross my heart
    Posted by jnebeling[/QUOTE]

Thank your for your help.  I'm looking for something more upbeat, lively and fun.  I cross my Heart is our first dance song so I do love that one :)
  • Ever After from carrie Underwood (was from the movie enchanted).
    Stuck Like Glue from Sugarland
    I love you from Martina McBride

Anniversary
  • "Livin Our Love Song" Jason Michael Carroll

"A Little More You" - LIttle Big Town

"Breathe" -Faith Hill
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards