April 2013 Weddings

License Check!

We got the license yesterday! He took the day off for my birthday so we figured it was a great day to do it. The only problem was his desire to be there when they opened instead of letting me sleep late.
Texas has a pretty one!

Re: License Check!

• Nice..... Ours is boring :(
  • Awesome. We are lucky ours is open on Saturdays.

Anniversary
  • Were getting ours tomorrow! :) we procrastinated on this, Our wedding i in 9 days so im glad there is not waiting! :)

• Let's see if this works..... The Texas one
  • We are going on Thursday!  yay!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I totally agree with the Texas has a pretty one statement! :D and yeah, they say that it can take two weeks for the certificate to come after the wedding, we got ours in 8 days. So if you're going away for honeymoon, hold your mail. We live in DFW area. Where do you live, if you don't mind answering.. Just looking to meet some other knotties in real life. lol
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_license-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:8df4ea70-bad0-417d-9146-5decec4c78b9Post:fa01d1f2-19d6-4310-9d6f-394e17e35981">License Check!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We got the license yesterday! He took the day off for my birthday so we figured it was a great day to do it. The only problem was his desire to be there when they opened instead of letting me sleep late. Texas has a pretty one!
    Posted by melicifant[/QUOTE]
  • edited March 2013
    I can't wait to see ours. We applied but NJ has a 72 hour waiting period before you can pick it up so my mom's picking it up next week. I somehow doubt it's as pretty as Texas's though! That's awesome looking!
  • I live in the Houston Area. I currently live in the Woodlands but will move to Katy after I am married.
  • That is really pretty! Kentuckys is lame and boring!
  • I didn't know licenses could look so pretty!!!  I'm sure NJs is boring and I'm not looking forward to speeding racing downt he highway to make it on my lunchbreak during the 4 hours a week that the office is actually open.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards