October 2013 Weddings

Friday, big woop!

Everyone is always so excited for friday.... does any one else have a second job or work weekends where they do not particularly care that it is friday?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Friday, big woop!

• I bartend on weekends. So tomorrow night I work 9:30 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. but it is good money.

Tonight we have dinner with FI's family for his grandma's birthday, then paint our house to get ready for an appraisal. Ugh.

Tomorrow morning I also have to force myself to run 10 miles, yuck.

• In Response to Re: Friday, big woop!:
    I bartend on weekends. So tomorrow night I work 9:30 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. but it is good money. Tonight we have dinner with FI's family for his grandma's birthday, then paint our house to get ready for an appraisal. Ugh. Tomorrow morning I also have to force myself to run 10 miles, yuck.
    Posted by Stina51286
    There is nothing on the face of this planet that could get me to run 10 miles..... have fun lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    In Response to Re: Friday, big woop! : There is nothing on the face of this planet that could get me to run 10 miles..... have fun lol
    Posted by Briannasteve
    Haha I am running a half marathon on May 19 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. My FBIL was diagnosed in Sept. with Stage 3 Hodgkin's Lymphoma at 29 yrs. I've ran this race before, but now its for a great cause. I had to raise $1,400.00 to run it too.

• I work every Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday.

In Response to Re: Friday, big woop! : Haha I am running a half marathon on May 19 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. My FBIL was diagnosed in Sept. with Stage 3 Hodgkin's Lymphoma at 29 yrs. I've ran this race before, but now its for a great cause. I had to raise $1,400.00 to run it too.
    Posted by Stina51286
    Wow! Im sorry to hear about your FBIL and you go girl!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm off today, but thats because I work this weekend.  Tomorrow's my long day 6am-7:30pm
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    I'm off today, but thats because I work this weekend.  Tomorrow's my long day 6am-7:30pm
    Posted by aimkin
    thats a long day! My long day is tuesday.... I work one job from 8:30-5, then my part time job from 5:30 to 9:30.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thejucheideathejucheidea East Nashville, Tennessee
    Tenth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    I work four days a week and that's it, but it's 10-12 hours each day that I work doing an emotionally taxing job, so it feels like a lot more. I'm relieved when the weekend comes around because I'm usually just gone mentally.

• I work retail, so Fridays aren't that exciting to me either. Just means the store is busier, yayy...

• I work 2 jobs, but my 2nd is Mon-Thurs.  I still don't like Fridays now because my FI took up a 2nd job doing valet, so he works every Thurs, Fri and Sat nights... so we never get to spend a weekend night together anymore unless he has it off.. which isnt often!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Stina,
    Sorry to hear about your FBIL. I am a Hodgkin's Lymphoma survivor. I was diagnosed at age 26 and went through 6 months of chemotherapy s I know what he is going through. I'll pray for him. How is he doing?
    Stina, Sorry to hear about your FBIL. I am a Hodgkin's Lymphoma survivor. I was diagnosed at age 26 and went through 6 months of chemotherapy s I know what he is going through. I'll pray for him. How is he doing?
    Posted by ashbay22
    Thanks Ash. He is doing well. His last chemo treatment was in March and he has his PET scans this week. He is an emotional wreck right now and I do not blame him one bit. We are crossing everything that the scans come back clean!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards