Nevada-Las Vegas

Meet and greet

Hi all
Can you please help me out with suggestions/ideas for a meet n greet function? Our wedding is on the monday and we are trying to keep the price down because we will be hosting. So we thought maybe casual appetisers for a sunday late lunch with beer/wine package.
We are staying at the Flamingo so ideally something mid strip so guests can easily come and go.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: Meet and greet

• edited April 2013
     I think an in-suite reception might be a good choice. You can rent a suite at the Flamingo through Total Rewards (Dallas Holmes: dholmes@caesarspalace.com). I think their Metropolitan suite can accommodate 20-25 guests (if guests are coming and going, I think it will be fine).You can have Jason's Deli cater since it'll be a late lunch. This will keep costs down. Also, you can purchase beer /wine from the ABC store inside Miracle Mile shops or rent a car or take a cab to Lee's Liquor and stock up. You can rent ice chests or even use the tub and fill it with ice and beer (other knotties have done this with the tub at the Panoramic suite at Planet Hollywood Smile)  

Here's a link to a video of the suite:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards