Georgia-Savannah

DIY Venues

Hi ladies! My DF and I are just starting our planning and are considering a destination wedding. I'm curious if anyone knows of affordable venues that would allow for significant DIY. Pre-packaged details in a hotel ballroom really don't appeal to me.

We're considering dates during the summer of 2014, as we are teachers. We'd be flying in from Dallas with probably no more than 30 guests.

TIA!

Re: DIY Venues

• Are you looking for places in the historic district or on the beach?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-savannah_diy-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:603Discussion:611376ca-a314-4b3d-bb4a-1e5e7a0fa2e1Post:2080a1ab-1b56-4fe3-933c-73382e0b3ea3">DIY Venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies! My DF and I are just starting our planning and are considering a destination wedding. I'm curious if anyone knows of affordable venues that would allow for significant DIY. Pre-packaged details in a hotel ballroom really don't appeal to me. We're considering dates during the summer of 2014, as we are teachers. We'd be flying in from Dallas with probably no more than 30 guests. TIA!
    Posted by Spemanda[/QUOTE]
    Outside the historic district you might want to look inot Coastal Gardens -Bamboo Farm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards