October 2013 Weddings

Giddy Moments

Does anyone else have those giddy moments that you get really excited for everything?  That's kind of how today is for me.  I'm putting together a getting ready playlist, and it just dawned on me that as of next week FI and I will be engaged for a year and I can't wait for October to come.

Anyone else have those kind of moments?

Re: Giddy Moments

• In Response to Giddy Moments:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone else have those giddy moments that you get really excited for everything?  That's kind of how today is for me.  I'm putting together a getting ready playlist, and it just dawned on me that as of next week FI and I will be engaged for a year and I can't wait for October to come. Anyone else have those kind of moments?
    Posted by libby18bell[/QUOTE]

not recently bc ive been so stressed out.... you totally just made me realize a getting ready playlist is something i should do though, thanks!

I used to have those moments until my FMIL started stressing me out and my own mother became a downer during the whole process. I assume i'll get those feelings when Oct 1 hits... or im going to get crazy nervous about walking down an aisle infront of 200 ppl... either or lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've found that all of planning is full of those moments. Not like, "omg I'm going to cry" but all the little things make me happy.

But, I have not been stressed at all (yet) during this process. So far, everything is smooth sailing in regards to ideas and families and what is being booked. So, I'm very grateful for that.

Sometimes, it's the littlest thing that will make me happy - like glancing down at my hand and realizing that I'm marrying FI. Yey!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• I plan on just using my phone with Pandora. I have it set for running which is a pretty good and will keep my calm.

This weekend is our 5 year anniversary. Guess what we are doing? Nothing! Putting in flooring in our living room and bedroom and then I have to work Sat night and Sunday morning. Whomp Whomp.

Oh and this month is going to fly. I have every single weekend booked (welcome to nicer weather).

• In Response to Re: Giddy Moments:
    [QUOTE]I've found that all of planning is full of those moments. Not like, "omg I'm going to cry" but all the little things make me happy. But, I have not been stressed at all (yet) during this process. So far, everything is smooth sailing in regards to ideas and families and what is being booked. So, I'm very grateful for that. Sometimes, it's the littlest thing that will make me happy - like glancing down at my hand and realizing that I'm marrying FI. Yey!
    Posted by SewInLoveWithDMB[/QUOTE]

We had this talk last night. FI opened up saying that he's nervous. Not nervous about marrying me, but nervous that it means the rest of our lives. But then I reassured him that his life is ending at 40 so he is all good (its an inside joke, he keeps telling me I will be a widow at 38).

• In Response to Re: Giddy Moments:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Giddy Moments : We had this talk last night. FI opened up saying that he's nervous. Not nervous about marrying me, but nervous that it means the rest of our lives. But then I reassured him that his life is ending at 40 so he is all good (its an inside joke, he keeps telling me I will be a widow at 38).
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

Oh no! I hope he lives much longer than that! :)

But guys are werid like thatin general. You sorta just have to trust and hope for the best!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• I want to start a playlist, but I still need to find the harddrive for my laptop before the one that was stolen because it has the like... seven days of music that I had on my stolen computer. I think it's at my parents' house... maybe I'll make it down there this weekend or something.

• Schellz, I agree.  It's such a fun list of music to put together.  I have a few of the songs that you have.  On my list is a few Beach Boys and Beatles songs, along with Ani Defranco's Wishing and Hoping.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards