Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Extensions?

Hi Everyone! I have been looking for clip in extensions for the day of my wedding.  I have made an appointment with Ulta but they only do hair extensions that last for an entire year.  I don't know how committed I am to that.  My hair is long but it just needs an extra 3 inches in order to get the look I want for the wedding.  Any ideas of what to buy?  I'm going to check out a Sally's today but I don't know what I should be looking for.  Any help would be great! 
Thank you!

Re: Extensions?

• I went to Sallys not too long ago and purchased real hair extentions for about 100$. I can't remember the name of them but they were in red packaging. They only had black or red packaging at the one near me but I am no where near you so I'm not sure if I'm being at all helpful :/
  • At ulta they also have a section  of hair extentions.  I believe they are by Jessica Simpson.  I too am going to need extensions for my hair.  I'm doing everything i can to grow my hair out before October, but it just isnt going as well as i would like it to.  Usually searching on yelp is a huge benefit. hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards