Georgia-Atlanta

limo services?

Anyone used or know of a limo service in Decatur, Oakhurst area? Just need a limo for like 30 minutes... to drive from back of venue to the front where the ceremony will be (to keep guests from seeing wedding party walk out of venue . Would really like a local, charge by the hour service. A mom and pop kind of place would be ideal. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. THANKS!!!!

Re: limo services?

• I don't know any limo's however I will be using a party bus, which is WAY cheaper than a limo for my guests. I'm not sure what type of wedding theme you are having but you can rent those type of buses for a good price. I know this wasn't what you asked, but I wanted to give you another option.

Good Luck
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_limo-services?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:76e44c67-3404-4452-a320-80aa27f6b678Post:d15b5530-dd93-4237-ab51-bc0afa165b15">limo services?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone used or know of a limo service in Decatur, Oakhurst area? Just need a limo for like 30 minutes... to drive from back of venue to the front where the ceremony will be (to keep guests from seeing wedding party walk out of venue . Would really like a local, charge by the hour service. A mom and pop kind of place would be ideal. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. THANKS!!!!
    Posted by carlyeroberts[/QUOTE]
  • I think alot of places have a 2 hour minimum.
  • Ditto Mrs.Howard2Be. I think you might have a hard time getting something for just 30 minutes.
    This place is in Decatur. I guess you can start there and maybe they can help. 

www.aaelimo.com
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Why not try a groupon or half-off deal?  I see discounts for limo service all of the time.  And I am sure their fee would be comparable to what you would be willing to pay for a one-way limo service....Just a thought!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards