African American Weddings
Options

Robes for bridesmaid debacle and thanks for the support

Hey Ladies,  And I do mean LADIES of the AAW board....

Thanks for the support yesterday.  I did find a nice robe thanks to Football wife and here it is.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/style-co-wrap-flutter-sleeve-wrap?ID=769301&CategoryID=55812&LinkType=#fn=sp%3D1%26spc%3D58

I ended up paying 11 a piece for them because I had a Macy's coupon code.

Second thanks to my friends...and I do mean friends because I know there are some lurkers out there reading OUR BOARD where WE ARE ALL FRIENDS and LIFT EACH OTHER UP instead of TEARING EACH OTHER DOWN.

Yes, they kept it going because I was mentioned on the Etiquette board under the FFF thread as well as several other boards. I didnt even go back on the WP board after I postd my last message but I am sure they kept on posting after I dropped the mike. 

But its all good.  It was a lesson learned and I know where I will stay for the next 22 days.

And to all the lurkers... Yes, thanks to Footballwife and her savvyness, I found a very expensive robe that was 50 dollars and it's from MAcy's and its THE BOMB and it is nice and I love it and I think they will love it too.  The monogram will be free because I have a friend that has his business and I think it Iwll be a lovely addition to all of the other things I have gotten my ladies. 

Can't wait until my big day and I am so happy that my friends are there to support me.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Robes for bridesmaid debacle and thanks for the support

• Options
    AWWWWWW tears...thats sooo sweet of you!!! 

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    I love the robes. I think it was a great idea to give as gifts to your bridal party. Haters are going to hate. Just ignore them. Its your day and what you want is what you should have.

Vicki
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_robes-for-bridesmaid-debacle-and-thanks-for-the-support?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:f007c96b-5810-4a11-bfa9-1dd4bf8b150aPost:7e55f1da-b31f-4958-b555-75cbd5d6b8e0">Robes for bridesmaid debacle and thanks for the support</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Ladies,  And I do mean LADIES of the AAW board.... Thanks for the support yesterday.  I did find a nice robe thanks to Football wife and here it is. <a href="http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/style-co-wrap-flutter-sleeve-wrap?ID=769301&CategoryID=55812&LinkType=#fn=sp%3D1%26spc%3D58" rel="nofollow">http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/style-co-wrap-flutter-sleeve-wrap?ID=769301&CategoryID=55812&LinkType=#fn=sp%3D1%26spc%3D58</a> I ended up paying 11 a piece for them because I had a Macy's coupon code. Second thanks to my friends...and I do mean friends because I know there are some lurkers out there reading OUR BOARD where WE ARE ALL FRIENDS and LIFT EACH OTHER UP instead of TEARING EACH OTHER DOWN. Yes, they kept it going because I was mentioned on the Etiquette board under the FFF thread as well as several other boards. I didnt even go back on the WP board after I postd my last message but I am sure they kept on posting after I dropped the mike.  But its all good.  It was a lesson learned and I know where I will stay for the next 22 days. And to all the lurkers... Yes, thanks to Footballwife and her savvyness, I found a very expensive robe that was 50 dollars and it's from MAcy's and its THE BOMB and it is nice and I love it and I think they will love it too.  The monogram will be free because I have a friend that has his business and I think it Iwll be a lovely addition to all of the other things I have gotten my ladies.  Can't wait until my big day and I am so happy that my friends are there to support me.
    Posted by RanyattaCasey[/QUOTE]

you know we are always here to support and uplift
    first of all I learned something new bc i have no idea what fff was until i looked it up.. and the wraps are cute.. are you going to get them monogramed? wait sorry just re-read the post and saw that you were.. well im glad it all worked out.. happy friday love

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    OK Lecia fill me in what is FFF i saw that but still dont knw what it is LOL

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_robes-for-bridesmaid-debacle-and-thanks-for-the-support?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:f007c96b-5810-4a11-bfa9-1dd4bf8b150aPost:c3de253f-c0d9-40b7-b40f-a1f8fcd10795">Re: Robes for bridesmaid debacle and thanks for the support</a>:
    [QUOTE]OK Lecia fill me in what is FFF i saw that but still dont knw what it is LOL
    Posted by misstira[/QUOTE]

I wanna know too lol
  • Options
    I dont know what happened, but I am glad you got what you wanted. I'm sure the ladies will love it!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards