Nevada-Las Vegas

Reviews 4/20 (Thursday)

The Quad Hotel- F.  Ok I knew going in that this hotel was low end.  We were staying 5 nights and I had booked Silver Sky Chapel so it made sense.  I booked the ‘Deluxe’ for 5 nights.  We checked in on Thursday around 5pm- it was fairly quick.  The rep couldn’t care less about our wedding (not even a congrats!).  She said the room was not paid for but it indeed was- but I had to let her charge my card and ‘call my bank to check’ later.  We finally found our room in tower 4 (tower 4 is kinda hidden and no one could help us) and the room was TINY and kinda dirty and the light didn’t work.  Tiny as in the table in the corner touched the king bed.  I tried calling down and got the voicemail for front desk (I later realized they NEVER answer- each time I called throughout the 5 nights I got a VM).  We took our stuff and went back and waited in a long line to find out our options.  Basically, we were told all rooms were the same size (later his aunt and uncle checked into what was meant to be the same room and when we saw it, it was clearly larger/nicer…).  We upgraded for $45 to the ‘suite’.  The suite was large and roomy but still kinda dirty feeling, outdated and the couch was uncomfy.  Like I said, they never answer at the front and I started calling housekeeping to transfer me if I needed the front desk (I had issues trying to order a movie).  When I went to drop my gown off for Fit For a Bride to pick up they didn’t take my name or have me sign anything- I had to ask if I could leave my name or if they needed any info from me- it was weird!  Valet was fast and good.  Room service the day of said 30 min…an hour later as we needed to walk out the door I called to check on our food and they hadn’t even started making it L so no lunch for me or my ladies.

Marriage License- A. Pre-registered and no one was in line.  She was nice and it took no time at all.

Gilley’s at TI-A.  We’ve been here before but we went with my bridesmaids and their dates and ate some amazing BBQ on Thursday. There was a small wait time so we heading to the saloon part and drank a beer while we waited.  Fun music/line dancing easy to get a beer.  The mac and cheese is to die for.  We shared an entrée and it was plenty!

The Piano Bar at Harrah’s-A.  We ended up here with our group and it was a great time! So great we went there after our wedding with whoever wanted to come.  No cover, no security.  One drink minimum and it can be a soda- not sure but perhaps this is a good idea for people with a mixed age group?  She did ID some of us when we ordered drinks.  When you request a song they want $40, though.  At least that’s what I heard from a group member- I was drinking and enjoying what they were playing.  On our wedding night we were called up for “The Hokey Pokey” it was a cute rendition ‘put your ta-tas/beer belly in’ J  We had fun and I think that’s technically our first dance LOL

http://frankenstiensgirl.weebly.com
Photobucket
April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Save The Dates

Re: Reviews 4/20 (Thursday)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards