July 2013 Weddings
Options

make up

will you get your make-up professionally done for the big day?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: make up

• Options
    yess! FIs sisters best friend is a makeup girl for bobbi brown and did FIs sisters make up and it was amazing! I did the first trial, planning on doing a second now that I have a more clear vision of what I want! 

Are you? 
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I plan on it! I am going to call salons tomorrow. I am getting married in a small town and it's proving difficult to find a salon that offers makeup services. 
  • Options
    Yup! I initially wanted someone to come to us... but it ended up being WAY more cost-efficient for us all (my bridesmaids & I) to goto a local salon the morning of. 
  • Options
    Yep! I booked a company that just does bridal/bridesmaid hair & make up at location.

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not. I hate wearing makeup and never do, so my sister or one of my BM's are going to do it for me :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yup! My bridesmaids and I are going into a local salon that morning :) I'm excited to be pampered a little bit and to have that experience with my ladies!
  • Options
    Yep! I am excited! We are, well as many as want to, going into Ulta to get it done. I had a trial already, but now may go back to see what it looks like with neutral eyeshadow, with only a touch of purple, instead of all purple.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• Options
    Yes.  I haven't booked anyone yet because I'm still dealing with sticker shock.  One of my friends wants to do it for me which would help moneywise but I'm worried she won't be much better than me.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes!  I booked our hair appt at the salon and will have them do my makeup as well.  I am glad to be going to the salon instead of them coming to us.  I feel like that will be my only down time for the day and look forward to enjoying the time with my girls.   
  • Options
    Yes! I ended up booking someone to come to the house--I found that the salons were more expensive overall and would take more time.
  • Options

You bet!  I suck at makeup, and wanted a professional to do it.  That way, the makeup itself will look good, and they know what it needs to make sure it looks good in the photos as well as in person!

• Options
    Yep, I'm going for a trial run at Ulta soon for my sisters gradation.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards