Nebraska

Officiant Suggestions?

Does anyone have input on an officiant to use for a wedding in Omaha, NE?  I know Signature Ceremonies is rated very well, but we are on a very tight budget and would like to spend max of $300.  There are several that I have contacted and was hoping someone might have used them, because I can't seem to find any reviews online.  These include:  Affordable Heartland Weddings, Lifetime Ceremonies, and A Beautiful Affair of the Heart.  Any input or suggestions are GREATLY appreciated!  Thank you! 

Re: Officiant Suggestions?

• Does anyone have input on an officiant to use for a wedding in Omaha, NE?  I know Signature Ceremonies is rated very well, but we are on a very tight budget and would like to spend max of $300.  There are several that I have contacted and was hoping someone might have used them, because I can't seem to find any reviews online.  These include:  Affordable Heartland Weddings, Lifetime Ceremonies, and A Beautiful Affair of the Heart.  Any input or suggestions are GREATLY appreciated!  Thank you! 
  • Kole Snodgrass from elegance in imagery charges $125
  • The courthouse (where you get your marriage license) also has  list of retired and non-retired judges that go out to your location and are $125-$150.
  • Have a friend or relative do it. They can get ordained for free online.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards