August 2013 Weddings

Very productive weekend!

-Reserved hotel for wedding night
-Finally ordered invitations!
-Looked into renting a car for the week of the wedding (FI and I don't own a car and we don't want to rely on famile members' cars that week)
-Looked into a town car to take us from the wedding to the hotel (it will be a 45-minute drive and we don't want to have to be awake/aware at that point of the night lol)
-Finalized our wedding band selections, we just have to wait for the money to be available to buy them!
-Tried out my centerpiece idea and I think it'll work!

How was everyone else's weekend?

ETA - We also got our engagement photos back last night!

Re: Very productive weekend!

• Sounds very productive! I love that feeling!

- I had a dress fitting Saturday. I'm a little anxious about my dress, because I feel like so much needs to be done, so I'm not even 100% sure how it will look afterwards. I think it's just nerves/bridal antziness, but I can't wait til the big parts (getting tulle removed, underlayers removed, and taken in to fit better) are done so I can feel more comfortable.
    - Invitations are done and I will pick them up tomorrow! My addressed envelopes (thanks, SM!), and RSVP envelopes should arrive today!
    - We're buying the GMs shirts and ties, and finding the perfect tie that matches that we can get enough of continues to elude us!

Bachelorette this weekend! No wedding work itl next week woooohooo!!!!
  • I had a dress fitting too...I'm a bit stressed because it looks totally different than it did before. I guess I should have figured my crossfit plans into my selection. Hopefully she can salvage it, because its not looking so hot at the moment.

We sent out our invitations!! We had to send them early because is it OOT, and I wanted people to be able to start making travel plans. We've gotten two RSVP's back im excited! 

I also am just filling out my "wedding details" sheet...flowers and processional arrangement and such. I can't believe that its close enough that I need to be doing this!
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March siggy:THE DRESS
    photo practically_perfect_2_zpsb1ba38c6.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards