Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

HELP! Looking for this dress!!

I recently went on a business trip and fell in love with this dress at a small bridal botique. The store wouldn't give me the name of the designer and I am not able to find it at my local bridal store. i don't have much to go on other then these pictures I took while I wasin the store! Any help is appreciated!!
Thank you!!

Re: HELP! Looking for this dress!!

• Options
    Oh man. This is a long shot. I HATE when bridal salons do that to brides--I think it is petty and rude. 

Do you remember the name of the bridal salon? That way maybe we can look them up online and find out what designers they carry. That would at least give us a place to start. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes it was called Bridal Elegance- Erie, PA. I checked the website and went through their wedding designers....I CANNOT FIND IT ANYWHERE!!! The store is a couple of hours from where I live. I hate to make the drive up there if I can find it locally.
  • Options
    Well, I tried too. Also couldn't find anything exactly like it. It might be from an older collection that these designers no longer have on their websites. I did find an allure that was VERY close, just no pleating in the bust area. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My advise to you would be to go into your local bridal salons and try on gowns. You never know, something locally might catch your eye even more than this one did. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Nice ginadanielsns! SWEEEET :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    In Response to Re: HELP! Looking for this dress!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HELP! Looking for this dress!! : nailed it!
    Posted by mmk1324[/QUOTE]
    THIS! Spot on! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards