Registry and Gift Forum

Managing My Registry on the Knot

Hi, I'm having an issue managing my registry section on the knot. Currently under mangaging my registrys it has Bed, Bath, & Beyond listed twice... I have no idea how to remove one of them. I am also registered at Target and Kohls which are partners with the the knot but for some reason when I do a registry search it is unable to find my registries at these stores. I entered in target and kohls manually, but I think the wedding website looks better with all the cute registry icons. Does anyone have any idea how to fix these problems??

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Managing My Registry on the Knot

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_managing-my-registry-on-the-knot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:09b9e874-7fcb-420f-b568-0ef6292470d0Post:c809f81c-84a5-4a73-9d1a-9d454cb4c777">Managing My Registry on the Knot</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, I'm having an issue managing my registry section on the knot. Currently under mangaging my registrys it has Bed, Bath, & Beyond listed twice... I have no idea how to remove one of them. I am also registered at Target and Kohls which are partners with the the knot but for some reason when I do a registry search it is unable to find my registries at these stores. I entered in target and kohls manually, but I think the wedding website looks better with all the cute registry icons. Does anyone have any idea how to fix these problems??
    Posted by ktappa[/QUOTE]

Hey! We private messaged you about fixing this issue!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards