Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Question abot RSVP

The venue we are using stressed the importance of an accurate head count at the final payment. (10 days before wedding).  Is there a way I can word the response card that lets them know they really need to send that card in?  I don't want to be bossy or tacky, but I really really don't have the personality to call people that don't send in the card.  Something along the lines of "As an accurate guest list is necessary (required?  needed?), kindly respond by August 15th.)  How would that sound?

I also need to know how many children between the ages of 2 and 10 and how many under 2.  Can I make a place for that on the response card?

Re: Question abot RSVP

• Options
    Resign yourself to the fact that you're going to have to call some people.  It has nothing to do with personality type and everything to do with hosting duties.

• Options
    Wow!  I was hoping to find at least one person on my side!! Wink I'm very grateful for the advice given.  Looks like I lose on this one and have to put my big girl panties on and make phone calls.  YUCK!!!

Thank you!!Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards