October 2012 Weddings

First Dance

Just signed up for our first dance lesson for next Tuesday for our first dance. NERVOUS! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: First Dance

• Don't be nervous! If you have a decent instructor they'll be very patient and enjoy every second of it so you two can enjoy yourselves also.
    It doesn't have to be perfect to be everything I want!
    Rings2
    143 Invited image
    88 will be there! image
    55 would rather stay home :(image
    0 Are procrastinating!image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Your first dance as husband & wife is a special moment! Whether you want to dance to a classic romantic ballad, an upbeat swing song or a contemporary dance song, I can help you make your wedding dance dream come true. I'm here to help you learn how to be confident & look great on your wedding day. My goal is to offer the finest in personalized wedding dance instruction. Taught either in studio or in the comfort of your own home. With all the wedding details to handle, learning your first dance should be fun, easy, and stress free, no matter what your skill level. I want to take the concern out of the first dance making i easy, elegant and enjoyable for the bride, groom and if requested, the wedding party. It consists of private sessions with your instructor, helping the wedding couple develop the style of the dance that suits them best. Dance By Julz is everything you need: private lessons, couples classes, instruction for your wedding party, performances or lessons at your reception. Let me help make your first dance fun and the most memorable part of your wedding! http://www.DanceByJulz.com 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards