Christian Weddings
Options

OLW!

Dear knotties on this board,
Sorry I missed survey-Tuesday. To make up for it, I'll post a few questions in a minute.
I hope you can forgive me,
love, your mod.

Re: OLW!

• Options

Dear Ipilion,

We will forgive you, but only this once ;)  Jk.  It's no problem.  Life gets in the way.

Raven

Dear Allergies,

Please just leave me alone.  I'm tired of scratching my eyes out and making my nose bleed.  Screw you.

No love at all,

Raven.

Dear FI,

I love you, you can do It!  I know you have three midterms this week but could you at least make time to come to church with me?  This is kind of a really important week and I miss it when you don't come.  Clearly I am not very understanding.  3 days till PASCHA!!  

Love,

Your Wife

Dear Father I,

I'm so so glad you called me yesterday, even if I didn't pick up.  I hope I can see you this week, I have missed you so terrible!  

Love,

Vera

Dear Test Today,

Please go well even though I haven't studied much.  I just can't bring myself to do it.  I am studying now but I hope I do alright.

Dear Paper,

Please write yourself.  I just don't have time to write you this week.  Pascha is coming and that means I am at church all weekend instead of at home writing you.  And I am procrastinating.

No love,

Raven 

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Dear Employer,
    Please give me some indication about my job next school year. I am ready for a change and am hoping you are going to come through with your promises.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Dear HR, 

Please don't send me an email saying you want to meet with me, at 11:45pm at night without specifying what it's about.  It causes me to freak out, not eat breakfast and end up with a raging headache.  (Yes, even after lunch and extra caffeine).  All you had to do was say "i have some questions to ask you about adding an inhouse supervisor for you".

Thanks, 

The Insurance Lady who hasn't had a traditional supervisor for 8 months

PS... Does this "supervisor" plan to keep me off The Knot?  Maybe its a bad idea...  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards